Established Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts
  • Interests:Don't drink and drive!!!
  • Model:Conquest

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:55 AM

Starquest Friends,

Just a quick note to thank all of you for your help in the past, and a reminder that the time has come yet again for me to go out and walk.

This year I was Co-Chairperson on the Media Committee for the walk, and this is the video for television that I produced, with the audio track provided by my Co-Chair. It was a lot of work, but very rewarding and I learned a lot as I went along

On October 5th, I will be again in Step Out: Walk to Fight Diabetes to support the American Diabetes Association. By making a donation on my behalf, you will be supporting the Association's research effort while also helping fund programs and advocacy.

My goal is again to raise $10,000. Please help me reach my goal by supporting me for this year's walk by following the link to my personal Web Page below to make a secure, 100% tax deductible donation, or the paypal link below. If you are unable to help out this year, I understand, and am still thankful for the help you've given in the past.

http://main.diabetes.org/goto/tori2009

or paypal donation and include your site user name. (note: paypal will charge ~4% so please use the method above if you can)

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about Step Out: Walk to Fight Diabetes. I appreciate your support for this worthy cause.

Together we can stop diabetes. One step at a time.

Thank you!
ryddler
red '87 Tsi
Diabetes Dad

#2 Zack_Morris

Zack_Morris

I'm just that guy.

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,276 posts
  • Interests:School....and women. Oh and cars.
  • Model:Other

Posted 31 August 2009 - 10:51 PM

I am happy to say that for the first year since joining the site, I'm able to donate this year. You'll have mine by the end of the week.
<b>Zack_Morris: the artist formerly known as TWCDrift</b>
You laugh because I drive a Geo Tracker, I laugh because I get 31mpg and fill my tank for $20.
Posted Image

#3 JAinsworth

JAinsworth

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,873 posts
  • Model:Conquest

Posted 20 September 2009 - 12:46 PM

Donation sent.
Jimmy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users