Established Member

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts
  • Interests:Don't drink and drive!!!
  • Model:Conquest

Posted 24 September 2011 - 09:47 AM

Starquest Friends,

Just a quick note to thank all of you for your help in the past, and a reminder that the time has come yet again for me to go out and walk.

On October 2nd, I will be again Stepping Out to Fight Diabetes and support the American Diabetes Association. By making a donation on my behalf, you will be supporting the Association's research effort while also helping fund programs and advocacy.

My goal is again to raise $10,000. Please help me reach my goal by supporting me for this year's walk by following the link to my personal Web Page below to make a secure, 100% tax deductible donation, or the paypal link below. (If you do not want to donate online, please send me a forum PM and I will provide the address to you to send a check) If you are unable to help out this year, I understand, and am still thankful for the help you've given in the past.

http://main.diabetes...oto/toridad2011

or paypal donation and include your site user name. (note: paypal will charge ~4% so please use the method above if you can)

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions about Step Out: Walk to Fight Diabetes. I appreciate your support for this worthy cause.

Together we can stop diabetes. One step at a time.

Thank you!
ryddler
red '87 Tsi
Diabetes Dad

#2 psu_Crash

psu_Crash

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 7,030 posts
  • Interests:400+ WHP 450+ WTQ!!... and curves with green eyes
  • Model:Starion

Posted 24 September 2011 - 05:51 PM

On August 20th I took part in the Tour De Cure and rode my bike 35 miles to support diabetes research. My team raised about $8000
I'll be sure to get a donation your way. I think it's a GREAT cause!
'86 Starion, MPI with MS2extra, Ebay To4E 57 Trim (in testing), P&P head, OS SS Valves, Wiseco +.030, ARP head/rod, RPW Roller Cam, Crower Rods,AEM H2O/Meth Injection, Mighty Max CAS 4 Direct Fire Wasted Spark, BSE, Tial 38mm, JDL exhaust mani, HKS turbo timer and EVC3, AEM UEGO, 3" DP into 2 1/2" Dual Exhaust, 85# Delphi's, Magna modded by Chad, Accufab FPR, Walbro 255, D2 Coilovers, GNT Poly Bushings and mounts, Funk-Lock, LED Tails and Dome ... etc^4
2016-17 SCCA Solo Glen Region Champion in Street Modified. Going for a 3-peat this year ;)
87 Valencia Gold TSI, The new Project
My Feedback Link
Posted Image

#3 Ofromda860

Ofromda860

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 152 posts
  • Interests:Cars, my daughters and cars!!!

Posted 26 September 2011 - 11:30 AM

My "big momma" thanks you VERY VERY much!!!  When I first bought my quest I stored it at her house for like a month and she called me when ever a bird would just land on it, lol! She calls it my "red rocket"! :D Just made my donation!
Posted Image
04 Nissan Murano SL AWD (New Daily)
87 Chrysler Conquest Tsi
82 Toyota Corolla Liftback
00 Nissan Maxima GXE (Sold)
82 Mazda Rx-7 GLX-SE (Sold)
79 Dodge Colt Lancer (Sold)

#4 reidracing2000

reidracing2000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Interests:I love cars, bmx, motocross.......anything with a motor and goes fast.

Posted 27 September 2011 - 11:29 AM

Hey ryddler.........I think this is great as I am a type one diabetic. Please pm me.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: help send my daughter to camp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users