6 Quests and Counting......

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,630 posts
  • Interests:Boost = 2KWIK4U
    Starquests
  • Model:Conquest

Posted 15 March 2016 - 10:52 AM

i had some hoses with SS braid ( not brians) and i had to replace the actual hose and i was able to reuse the AN fitting.
it seemed that the high temp from manifold and turbo cause the hose to weep or seep. i just replaced
the hose and all was fine. i only got a about 1 1/2 years out of the hose between the valve cover and turbo.

i just replaced them late last year. i also will be replacing the oil coolers as well this year with PTFE hoses..

B-71 87 TSI ~ RIP
Black 87 Starion ~ Mess SOLD!!!
Proud New 89 slightly Rusted Fiji Owner !!!

The Ark was built by amateurs , the Titanic was built by Professionals.

#222 brianpaul98

brianpaul98

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,126 posts
  • Interests:Drag Racing, Dirt Bike Riding, Video Games and Spending Time With My Family and Friends.

Posted 15 March 2016 - 07:13 PM

View PostSpeedy2222, on 15 March 2016 - 10:24 AM, said:

No contact. It's hard to tell exactly where it's coming from within the fitting. I've delt with a random coolant smell when I start my car in the cold for the last three years. I was inspecting the steam and noticed my exhaust manifold and gasket were wet. When feeling the bottom of the fitting it's wet also. Once I've driven a few times in warmer weather it stops weeping.

I would be happy to replace the leaking fitting. There is an o-ring in the swivel part that is most likely the culprit and since it does it mostly when cold I would say thats the problem. It's not something that can be replaced so I can replace the fitting. What was the color?
------------------------------------------------------
If its not broke, tear it apart and make it go faster!!!
----------------
Brian Arnone
Lower Shores Performance
lower.shores.performance@gmail.com
New Jersey, USA

#223 brianpaul98

brianpaul98

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,126 posts
  • Interests:Drag Racing, Dirt Bike Riding, Video Games and Spending Time With My Family and Friends.

Posted 15 March 2016 - 07:16 PM

View Postimportwarrior, on 15 March 2016 - 10:52 AM, said:

i had some hoses with SS braid ( not brians) and i had to replace the actual hose and i was able to reuse the AN fitting.
it seemed that the high temp from manifold and turbo cause the hose to weep or seep. i just replaced
the hose and all was fine. i only got a about 1 1/2 years out of the hose between the valve cover and turbo.

i just replaced them late last year. i also will be replacing the oil coolers as well this year with PTFE hoses..

Everything I use is Fragola which is pretty good quality stuff but there are situations when you get a defective fitting. If this was going on for 3 years now its probably a defective o-ring or it got pinched during factory assembly. Either way I stand behind my parts and I'll replace whatever is causing the issue.
----------------
Brian Arnone
Lower Shores Performance
New Jersey, USA

#224 4cylFury

4cylFury

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts
  • Interests:Praising God, My son, and racing

Posted 17 March 2016 - 07:44 AM

You still selling injectors
Posted Image
87 Quest, Gato MPI, Gato Header, 6766Turbo, 2200cc injectors, E85, FAST ECU, 422 gears, Stock Non Jet Valve Head with no work done to it, Custom Cam, 3" hard pipes, Custum Powerglade tranny and much more.
Fury track time = 5.9 in the 1/8 mile
                  9.5 in the 1/4 mile

#225 Speedy2222

Speedy2222

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 501 posts

Posted 18 March 2016 - 11:46 AM

It's titanium. I hadn't had a chance to look into it fully to verify no holes in the line. Have been daily driving the car for two weeks now without any signs of coolant. Suppose to cool off this weekend donate I can get it to do it then.

#226 Connerf5

Connerf5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 11 April 2016 - 06:27 PM

I would like a 8an thermostat line, and one for the waterpump line, also oil feed and drain back line. shipped to 02831. LMK total price will paypal ASAP

#227 brianpaul98

brianpaul98

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 30 April 2016 - 03:43 PM

Hello everyone, I have been getting asked if I am still carrying the Steel Braided Lines and the answer is yes ;) I just ordered another batch of line and fittings so I have everything in stock and ready to go. The only thing I do not have at this time are the blue hose ends but I can special order them if that's what you wanted.
----------------
Brian Arnone
Lower Shores Performance
New Jersey, USA

#228 brianpaul98

brianpaul98

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 11 September 2017 - 08:17 PM

BUMP for Steel Braided Lines :)
----------------
Brian Arnone
Lower Shores Performance
New Jersey, USA

#229 shadow89

shadow89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 28 September 2017 - 08:31 PM

Do you still do larger throttle bodies?

#230 Fuze

Fuze

AKA @Battlemagnet

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,585 posts
  • Interests:Chess Boxing
  • Model:Starion

Posted 29 September 2017 - 08:57 AM

Great parts and hoses from LSP, buy with confidence. Plus, I don't know where Brian gets the titanium colored fittings but they're not easy to find! Been running his turbo coolant lines for many years, reused through a couple engines with zero issues. If he starts making the 52mm throttle body/intake combos again you guys better jump on it!

Insta = @battlemagnet

Posted Image

#231 brianpaul98

brianpaul98

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 10:25 AM

Hello Jay and thanks for the praise, I really do try my best to put out a good quality product. Wow I haven't sold any of those titanium colored hose ends in a while mostly because they are about $8.00 ~ $10.00 more each than the normal colors.

Well the 52MM TB's could come back but right now there is just no place to set up shop to make any. If I do get back into making them in the future I'd have to get an group purchase for at least 5 to start on them again because it's just too time consuming making them one or two at a time.

I also want to apologize for the pictures on this and all my other posts. Photobucket is apparently now charging for their web hosting so all the pics are gone and I don't really have any other good way of re-posting all of them.

Ok if anyone would like any lines I still carry the full line I have always had.
----------------
Brian Arnone
Lower Shores Performance
New Jersey, USA

#232 shadow89

shadow89

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 30 September 2017 - 09:25 AM

OK I'll keep my eye out for a GP on them. Thanks Brian.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users