GP: STARION & CONQUEST Seat Belt Pads

Didn't get much of a hit here on the forum, so I headed over to Facebook and got a laundry list of people wanting these.

Everything is explained here...http://www.starquest...opic=147997&hl=

And Here...https://www.facebook...61&notif_t=like

Details:

Available designs - Starion, Conquest, and (maybe) Technica

Here's the designs I have. And yes...the Conquest logo will be much cleaner. This is just an example...not the final rendering. The Technica design will only be available if someone can get me a clear, good resolution shot of the Technica logo.

http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/N1ghtWalker/StarQuest%20Logos_zps72fgvhrm.jpg

And here's an example using the Starion logo:

http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/N1ghtWalker/STARION%20Seat%20Belt%20Pads_zpspfjq8hwy.jpg

PRICE!: $30 Shipped/Pair.

If you're interested, put down (in this order): Pad Color / Design / Stitch Color

This is currently who I have written down for sets:

http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u398/N1ghtWalker/SeatBeltPad%20Orders_zpsxjeybauv.jpg

Those highlighted in blue have confirmed their interest and design choices. If your name is not on the list, you should change that. If it's on the list and you'd rather not get them, let me know and I'll take you off the list.

I'll be taking orders until Friday night unless the the numbers of interested slow. In that case the GP will close Wednesday. Once closed, I will be taking partial payments.

I'll likely order a few extra pads, so if you miss the deadline, get your order in quick before the extra stock is all called for! First come, first served on after-deadline orders!

Let me hear who wants them!

- Charles

Edited by nightwalkerancestery

Total price is $30 + PP fees unless sent as a gift. I'll be accepting payments when I close the list down mid to late this week.

I'll request half down and the other half when I go to ship them out. And there's always the option of paying full.

- Charles

Do u have burgundy / maroon pads avail

I've been looking for the past two days and all I can find is red. Even red becomes pretty slim on options. The only solid red I found also looks very thick compared to the black ones I'm using.

To those on here, the GP closes tonight (Friday) at 11:59pm. All payments can be made beginning now to EboniteBowler175@hotmail.com.

Half payment is REQUIRED to cover most of the initial costs. The other half will be due prior to shipping. Full payment will be accepted, but is not required.

- Charles

Please tell me you're doing this GP again in the future. I literally just bought my Conquest about three hours ago and I was thinking of this thread the entire 2.5 hour ride back

Welcome to the club! Always glad to have some new faces on here.

It all depends on how many want in on this after this run. This SQC post didn't get many hits at all. It wasn't until the FaceBook post that I got enough interest to follow through with it. PMing you right now, bud.

- Charles

To those on here, the GP closes tonight (Friday) at 11:59pm. All payments can be made beginning now to EboniteBowler175@hotmail.com.

Half payment is REQUIRED to cover most of the initial costs. The other half will be due prior to shipping. Full payment will be accepted, but is not required.

- Charles

I'm in the middle of a dispute on Paypal at the moment. Should be able to have full payment to you on Wednesday.

I'm in the middle of a dispute on Paypal at the moment. Should be able to have full payment to you on Wednesday.

Don't worry, bud. I've got you a set on order anyway. Just get it in when you can.

put me down in the color blue i will paypal you this friday thanks

So, you're changing the black pad to Blue pad/Conquest/Red Stitch?

im def in let me know were to paypal and total price

I haven't heard anything from you since you last posted in the GP thread. Do you still want a set of pads? I'm ordering them tonight, so now's the time to get in.

If you don't see this in time, I'm ordering a few extras, so get your payment in as soon as you can. Thanks!

P.S. Your PM box is full. Tried sending PM, but wouldn't send.

- Charles

Argh! Well, I hope somebody else wants a blue pad at some point cause now I have another pair. Lol. Luckily I ordered extra black pairs :P

Payment received. I'll get with everyone about their address when I go to ship them.

- Charles

• 4 weeks later...

I haven't updated the list on here, but the woman has the pads and the updated list of people. The pads came in just under a week ago and I've been super busy with college. I'm just waiting on her now, so once she's finished then they're on their way to you. Sorry for the hold up. Just had to wait for the pads from China so I could keep costs down.

- Charles

I haven't updated the list on here, but the woman has the pads and the updated list of people. The pads came in just under a week ago and I've been super busy with college. I'm just waiting on her now, so once she's finished then they're on their way to you. Sorry for the hold up. Just had to wait for the pads from China so I could keep costs down.

- Charles

Thanks for the update

• 2 weeks later...

So, I almost feel like a pain in the a** asking, but I'm super excited like a school girl to get these in. Any updates?

-Dennis

Edited by huero

I know you all are anxious and I'm super sorry for having you all wait this long. The pads took about two and a half weeks just to get in from China to keep the costs down. They're at the embroiderer right now and I'm just waiting to hear back.

The thing that takes her the longest is that she has to take an image of the Starion/Conquest logos and trace them in illustrator and then import them to her embroidering program.

As soon as I get them from her I'll post up a big picture of them all as a teaser before you get them.

If everyone wants to send me their shipping address right now, that'll keep making progress and give me something to do in the meantime so that I can prepare the envelopes to ship them out the same day that I get them all back.

Again, sorry for the long wait and building anticipation. You've all been great and patient and don't worry Dennis, you're totally justified to bug the heck out me :P I'm expecting them to be in very soon as she verified the order chart a few days ago.

Again, shoot me your addresses and I'll get these envelopes marked and ready.

- Charles