Mini SQ hoard sale!-Mods you can delete

pcristquester

Parts you know you need, or want to hoard for later. Here's what's up for grabs:

1)2 FIC injector- new 650 and 1150 complete with all seals, spacers and mounting hardware. $100 each or $175 for the set *** 1150 SOLD

2)2 stock injectors for 87-89 TBI- one black primary and one green secondary. These have passed ohm testing to 3.0 or less and have been bench cleaned with no leaks. Will include seals and o-rings, but no guarantee on the seals. $100 each firm or $190 for both

3) TEP 2 1/2" down pipe. $80------SOLD

4) Conquest driver's tail-has a small hole and a crack below the hole. Make an offer

5) NIB 105 amp alternator WPS brand- comes with custom brackets and hardware to fit our cars. $70--SOLD

6) Used ss metal exhaust manifold gasket. $10

7)Non 88/89 knock box- small black plastic cased one. $20

8) Silver(mostly) driver's side fog light bezel. $10

9) Roller rockers- 19 11 of them. Had a set on my quest for a while, but removed. Don't know much about them. Make an offer *** SOLD OUT

10) Cam gear- make an offer

11) Stock radio with working tape deck. $120-----SOLD

12) 88-89 AC module and controller- repaired/glued plastic mounting tabs that are holding solid. $75

13) I have some larger black interior pieces, like door cards and misc parts I don't want to mess with shipping, but also some smaller pieces I will ship. Let me know what you need and I'll charge a little more than shipping.

14) I also have some screws/ bolts, small parts like stock vacuum fittings etc I can throw in if you purchase something above and know what you need.

15) 87-89 Green secondary injector. Has passed ohm test and been bench cleaned. $100

Prices are shipped to the lower 48 and are negotiable. Paypal or cash only. Stuff is ready to send pics, sell and ship. Whatever is not sold by Labor Day, will return to my hoard. I can't leave this stuff on my workbench forever.

Edited by pcristquester

Interested in the alternator. More details and pics?

i bought this a long time ago and never used it. Comes in manufacturers box with some install pics ( no written directions) for how the hardware brackets make it fit