Why are Australian chicks SO hot?

Technology

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I like my Latina's. .but that's an entirely different thread lol. I am curious now where are these Aussie ladies that are so hot you speak of? Pix or I call your bluff. B)

Waring some images may push the rules a little. I think it is the snow white thighs. :unsure:

Sweden runs right up there with Aussi chicks... Tho I do like the southern Bell accent, what's funny is I'm here in Orlando where there really isn't anymore SOUTH other than the FL keys and I had to drive up to North Carolina to hear that accent.. Everyone down herre speaks normal or like they are from NY lol..

I may get some pics, I just met her tonight randomly on the street. She wants to go out monday (since we both work weekends).

Ahh, so it's a girl your talking about lol. I thought you were just venting your love to the community. Well no worries if she denies the rights to posting her pictures to this crazed community I understand. . . . .

. . .just text them to me. :lol:

Heck, I've even programmed my Garmin GPS's voice to Aussie...

I call her Niki (AKA Nicole Kidman) However, I'm still not keen on taking driving directions from a woman! :lol:

-N8

Sweden runs right up there with Aussi chicks... Tho I do like the southern Bell accent, what's funny is I'm here in Orlando where there really isn't anymore SOUTH other than the FL keys and I had to drive up to North Carolina to hear that accent.. Everyone down herre speaks normal or like they are from NY lol..

No they don't talk like New Yorkers. You've never even bin to new york... :lol:

Yeah, you find some people aren't all they're cracked up to be after you get to know them. And if Roberto is single....

LOL....sorry to disappoint but I like the ladies..... I roll with the hetros