je pistons and lots of other parts 2.6

doobie360

first off, couldnt get pics to upload if you are interested i can send pics via text or email

my friend got a conquest to do a 318 swap and it has a ton of 2.6 parts in the back. ALL PART'S RUNNING CONDITION/MILES ARE UNKNOWN and sold AS IS!!!!!! car has 130xxx on it dont know when pistons and rods were put in but pistons dont look to have alot of miles on them but no way to really tell

Contact via email or text message, if you must call leave a message and we will return as soon as possible 336-225-3053 located in lexington nc may travel a little, may ship via pay pal payment at buyers expense

Parts include:

dash( not greatest condition, pics will come soon)

down pipe and exhaust manifold

je performance forged pistons bottom of piston says 92mm

piston rods, friend said they were stock but shaved and polished

intake manifold

valve cover

oil pan

starter

air intake?

timing chain(used but condition appears to be good)

there are some transmission parts in there as well just dont know what

PRICE IS 750 AMERICAN CASH DOLLARS(pistons new alone are 600+) But: price is real negotiable, throw a good offer and maybe we can work something out, also looking for a good hood for conquest may be able to do some partial trading. delivery may be possible for the right negotiation

Picture of trunk (could not upload) shows all parts not sure what all is there ( TURBO NOT INCLUDED BUT CAN BE THROWN IN FOR THE RIGHT PRICE (bearings shot))(driveshaft, and radiator also not included)

Edited by doobie360

they look like stock rods to me. if I had to guess then they would probably have been shot peened because if you're going through the effort to put forged pistons in then most will work the rods. but...that's only an assumption.

- Charles

make a good offer on them the price tag i put on them is mostly for the rods and pistons, i took them to my friend at the machine shop and had him check the rods and said they are stock but have been lightened and polished, and that one has been spun but could POSSIBLY be fixed, he also said that all the pistons were fine and got a mic measurment on them but dont remeber exact it was 91.8 something something so 92mm