I REBUILD ALL CONQUEST/STARION Struts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK

Not that I don't believe you, but I am a little sceptical just from past experience.  You can rebuild the Conquest factory sport suspension struts ( the ones with the 8-way adjustable knob ) to a like new condition.  The rebuilt strut still maintains the adjustable bump stop that was in the origainal.

The price is great.  How long to rebuild them?  Were are you?  As soon as I can find a spare front pair or get these off the car I will send them to you.

Todd  

DUUUUUUUUUDE!!!!!  You're a life saver, I don't know if mine need to be rebuilt but since the car has sat for like 5 years I think it's a good idea to do it anywayz.  $50 each?  Dayumn dude, you RUUUULE!!!!

You saved us,

Brian

PS

I'll be getting in touch with you soon.

damn! that's a good price. can you please explain what you do to them? rebuilding can mean a lot of different things to a lot of different people.

...........Rebuilding as in taking ur broke strut and bringing back to life.......As new our Better thats what i mean by Rebuilding...

OK

Not that I don't believe you, but I am a little sceptical just from past experience.  You can rebuild the Conquest factory sport suspension struts ( the ones with the 8-way adjustable knob ) to a like new condition.  The rebuilt strut still maintains the adjustable bump stop that was in the origainal.

The price is great.  How long to rebuild them?  Were are you?  As soon as I can find a spare front pair or get these off the car I will send them to you.

Todd  

1 Day to Rebuild and im Located in Florida...............

DUUUUUUUUUDE!!!!!  You're a life saver, I don't know if mine need to be rebuilt but since the car has sat for like 5 years I think it's a good idea to do it anywayz.  $50 each?  Dayumn dude, you RUUUULE!!!!

You saved us,

Brian

PS

I'll be getting in touch with you soon.

hey just leme know when u want them done.........im looking for a 83 hood and adjustable struts for spare............

how do you rebuild an adjustable strut? explain exactly in detail, I have seen people claiming they rebuilt a strut simply by changing the internal "oil" which is (Im calling it) B.S., but if you can clarify that would be nice, take your time explaining the "process": thanks man !

Can you revalve these and make them harder or softer and all that or can you make the adjustments on the adjusting screw set differently?  Or does this all just get rebuilt back to stock specs?  It'd be really cool if you could change it all up and stuff.

I went there 3 times but his shop is always closed at the time I stop by. I went to Deerfield and he was in Fort Lauderdale. I will call him on Monday to see if he is at the shop and I'll stop by.

Heron

Heron, sorry you have to be the guinea pig on this one.   ;D

Make sure you let us know how it goes.  If the guy is for real and can do what he says he can, there are allot of interested parties here waiting.

$50 a piece right?  Lemme call the dude who's finishing my car and see if I can get em outta there while they wire it.  Got some POS struts for me to use till they're done?  Ah, screw it, lemme call the useless fool and see what i can get him to do.  I think I have enough money to do this.  Prolly just the fronts first though.

Laters,

Brian