Automatic Antennae Wanted

Starsky

I need to pick up a complete assembly (not just the mast) for the car I am restoring, 88 widebody. The original part number is MB510795. I would love to get new, but a good quality used one would be fine too. If anyone has one please reply or PM me.

Thanks,

Exactly right, Greyhound don't get quite as far as down here! But, helpfully I do have an address in Oregon, anything that gets sent there gets forwarded to me down here (at my expense). So hopefully you can do that Mark?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I would be happy with a working motor and then ordering a new mast separately, I would need to get that from the US too as we are completely out of them here. Yes, I am easily able to do all the work myself.

So if someone has a working motor and the relevant attachments (top nut etc) even if the mast is missing or broken, I would be very happy to hear from you.

I may have the nut but it probably isn't in that good of condition. How is customs in New Zealand? This purchase and shipping may be expensive(motor, antenna, nut). Ready for that? Edited by tsi_tom

The nut would be a good start, though I would love to get one in good order if possible.

Customs here are pretty good and easy to deal with.

Don't worry, shipping cost is a daily hazard over here (we are a very long way away from most of the world), so well used to that. But I have an address in OR that I get everything shipped to, so that it isn't a problem for the US based sellers.

It's too bad the shipping the other way (from here to the US) is quite expensive too as I have lots of spares floating around that I will need to get rid of at the end of the project.

That said, our cars are right hand drive, so many of them probably wouldn't be any use over there anyway.