I guess i screwed the pooch again

I had a running tbi megasquirt quest and I tried adding two injectors . Now I can't get the eve to power on anymore. Sigh. I checked the power and grounds. One ground to the intake one ground to the battery and a power source for the system. I have no idea what to do next.

Sup boys quick update. I checked for power on the megasquirt pin 28 has power. I checked all the fuses and they have power also. My ign coil tps and I injectors have no power. The ground that's supposed to attach to the intake has no ground signal. The main relay has power and ground also.

I worked a little longer and I believe I wired my tps wrong or my ground to intake is wrong.

Edited by drift_king

I can't understand why the fuse panel is powering everything but the ground on the intake manifold is not showing anything on my test light... I have the problem pinned down to that ground. Edited by drift_king

Update : tried jumping the intake ground to somewhere else and it didn't help. It seems like the ecu gives me signal while probeing the back of the harness. But won't give me any signals at the sensors.

Plus today I found that I'm getting ground from my tps's 5v wire. I think the connector that I got from the junkyard might be bad. Could a bad tps plug make the ecu not power on?

When I probe the back of the harness plug on the ecu it has the injectors getting power. But when I probe the injector clips they have no power. How could that be?

As for wiring I changed I added two injectors with fuses.

I rewired the tps to a Ford tps.

I moved the intake ground.

I'll get back to it tomorrow night. I'm beat and tired as a dog right now. I'm out of options right now tho. I can't bring it back to the speed shop they charge me 100$ an hour and hack the car up so bad.

Edited by drift_king