lt1 350 pics

cogquest

finally figured out how to post pics, now I have to figure out vids! I fabbed up a simple strut brace and took a simple route with the manual seatbelt conversion, I grabbed the front belt assembly from a scrap yard Chrysler, bolted it to the orig seatbelt bolt holes, ran juice to the seatbelt motor until I was happy with the moveable portions location and used that as the shoulder strap. still haven't figured out the power windows or mirrors yet (any help! doi need the etac coputer?) but found out the vibrations from the front ends coming from the front rims or tires, I bolted on a set of rear shp wheels to the front and outside of the rubbing it rode great. vids coming.

look like u have been busy..........what motor is that ??? roseville where???

90's SmallBlockChevy LT1/LT4 reverse coolant engine.

Glad you got some pics posted.

The collector at the header looks just like mine, hard to get that sharp bend.

Oil pan works great.....dont you think?

Very cool swap...I bet it is fast!!

its a 94 lt1 from a buick roadmaster and I'm from Roseville Michigan. I got the oil pan idea from you, it does work great. it's by no means super fast but from a about a 20 mph rolling start in a race with my sons stock 95 mustang 5spd it got sideways when I punched it so he jumped out ahead a couple cars but when I finally hooked I ran him down and after I passed him the gap kept growing. I have a extra set of iron heads, a set of aluminum heads, extra intake and a friend holding a gm hot cam for me. I'd like to port the aluminum heads and intake and drop in the cam when I get the car sorted out.

front sump from a nova 2. i don't think freebird had to do this bcause of his placment but i welded my draglink bar to a table near the ends but not to close to the bushings, layed ice filled ziplocks on the bushings, cut out the crooked center section and welded in a straight bar so now its straight. you don't think you have to do this but it gave me the extra clearance i wanted, if your planning a chevy swap you should def get with freebird.