Sad day at " Area 108" SOTTY'S SQ boneyard

SOTTY

It's a sad day when i have to write that some moron broke into my private SQ bone yard and not only stole from me but decimated the one Conquest out of the 20 or so that i have stored there that i had planned on saving .

In all the many,many years iv'e had my yard and welcome'd so many of you fantastic peeps and fellow owner's into my little piece of America iv'e never had as much as a nut or screw stolen and now this .

However there isn't a Starion or a Conquest in the Las vegas area that i DON'T know about and it was soooooo easy to put "two and two" together going by what was removed from the yard and what year of car was stripped , i hope your reading this dood because i'm all over you like a bad rash. Scotty . :)

You have proof yet? Filed a report with the po po?

I did but was told i need to make a full list of what's missing first , i still prefer my own brand of justice though ;) , i can't go deep into details just now but let's just say this person is just sooooooooooooo DUMB ! :)

I say you gather an SQ posse. Hang 'em high!

Let me tell you when I had the wrecking yard, theft was a big problem. It was usually from customers. Sad to say, but you gotta take precautions who you invite into the inner sanctum.

Edited by louswheel01

where do i sign up?

lol no kidding, I've got an '88 wire hareness we can use as rope! And I can think of new use for steering coupler and colum!

• Like 1

I say you gather an SQ posse. Hang 'em high!

Let me tell you when I had the wrecking yard, theft was a big problem. It was usually from customers. Sad to say, but you gotta take precautions who you invite into the inner sanctum.

Never had a prob with anyone in years , it's not like i don't know who you guys and after all we're supposed to be on the same team however iv'e never met "sticky fingers" but know his car , color and year and he know's of me but who in Vegas with a Sq doesn't ? , what makes me mad if he'd contacted me through the normal channels i woulda gladly helped him out , it's a private yard and treated purely as a hobby and a parts source , sadly after this past weekend stock is way down ! :)

I was sorry to her about your loss, as well the stepping all over your generousity that you have shown to so many Scotty; for so many years! (I of course being one) As you know my friend... it's usually the 2nd who defends, who gets seen/caught. Be smart; as I know you are, be cool, in time... TCB! As always, if we can help; don't hesitate! <_<

Let me know if there's anything I can do Scotty. This makes me sick. Like you said, if the person would've contacted you through normal channels and asked, you probably would've helped them out because you're a great person and a huge asset to the community. Parts for these cars are getting harder to find and clearly some people don't have any morals that would stop them from doing something like this.

Sickening. I have my own little SQ junk yard going on right now... Compared to area 108, it's just a starter kit LOL. There was a local SQer who I met and sold some stuff to, and later he ripped off another local SQer of all his hardpipes and TBI. After that, I started keeping the good parts inside. I still gotta get a fence up around my cars, but even then I doubt I will keep the good parts outside. It shouldn't have to be that way, but sadly, with today's society, it is.

Hope you get your stuff back, and if any of it somehow makes it's way to TX, let me know and I'll go collect it.

Lemme know who to ban...

-Robert

I sympathize with Sotty and I hope you find your guy. Local drama aside, you ban for conduct on the forum, not other reasons dude.

• Like 1

Scotty, i hate to say it but, you need

http://www.firstalertstore.com/store/images/products/dc8810-420-8-channel-and-8-camera-wired-dvr-security-system.gif

i have one. and hope to never need it. but, if i do, well worth the investment. you can find it under 300.

Edited by wrngwae

and if you don't need a full system, there are single unit cameras on Ebaythat hook up to computers and can be seen and moved from the net and smartphones. They're generally $50-60 each, and you buy as many as you need. We got 4 of em for $200, and you can run them together on a webpage to see as many cameras as you have wether that be 1 or 8. The internet viewing is lifetime and comes with the cost of the camera. The video records to your PC, and they even have sound to them. They work great, especially if you only need one or two cameras but don't want to spend hundreds of dollars for an integrated muti-camera setup. We got a couple for surveilance, but then got a couple more for to be used as video and audio baby monitors. We're still gonna buy a few more of them to put around the shop and outside of the house.