AKA @Battlemagnet

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,772 posts
  • Interests:Chess Boxing
  • Model:Starion

Posted 01 August 2019 - 11:24 AM

View Postcroquest87, on 19 July 2019 - 12:58 PM, said:

I guess you could add yourself to the vendor section with contact number and information and how to reach you that would be best way to go.

Yeah, this. Scheimann Composites makes good stuff guys, I have bought from him. Good dude.

Insta = @battlemagnet

Posted Image

#42 weavemeister

weavemeister

Vendors

• Vendors
  • PipPipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Model:Other

Posted 13 August 2019 - 11:27 AM

Fuze, on 01 August 2019 - 11:24 AM, said:

Yeah, this. Scheimann Composites makes good stuff guys, I have bought from him. Good dude.

Thanks for the support and your business Fuze. I will be adding our products to the vendor list in the near future. We are a small company and we have been just slammed this year, it's been a challenge to manage the growth over the last 8-10 months and have got behind on social media/marketing and such. it's looking like I will have a bit of a break in the coming weeks and this is on my list to take care of asap, we have some more products in the works for the cars as well.

#43 weavemeister

weavemeister

Vendors

• Vendors
  • PipPipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Model:Other

Posted 13 August 2019 - 01:31 PM

Just an update, we still do have these available. Once this batch is all out (20 or so sets still remaining) we will be running another round and keeping these as a stocked item. Let me know if any of you need a set!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users