ms2 install video

Im going to need direction for sure tye lol, i bought the setup from squid the computer is in a stock case so that will plug in to the stock location . The directions dont show how to wire up 4 injectors using the stock harness , i didnt see anaything showing wich wires to use for the throttle position sensor. I have in the car now a AEM wideband but ill need to know how that gets wired in. This is a ms 2 set up by scott with a basic pretune i believe so will my stock fuel pump work for now or do i need to get a hi volume pump? What would be the most help for me is taking a trip to see one installed take some pics and take some notes.

Contact scott87star on here. You may have a MS2 set up for TBI not MPI. Stock pump is around 100-120 lph depending on whether it's rewired or not. If 80% of your injectors flow rate exceeds the pump flow then you need a bigger pump.

i agree Scott can possibly point you in the proper direction.

he might even be able and i stress "might" even be able to

get you a good file for your MS2 your car will start up and run

with.

i think he even built 1 maybe 2 of them as well

;)

lol, Yep, Scott is the man. but if you need some basic install stuff let me know. i forget how far you are from me but i could drive up one day and you can peek at my car.

Im just north of Grand Rapids mi. if i rember right it took me like 2.5 hrs to get to your place ,id feel better if i made the drive than to ask someone to do that. From what i can tel it doesn't seem like its going to b a big deal to install,but im visual i need to see one installed schematics and wire diagrams dont work for m lol.

Well i brought this turbo in to a local gerrit turbo shop he said the senter section is a large shaft turbonetics wich is shot (over an eighth inch shaft play in anay direction ).the hot side is like 50mm with a gerrit housing and the compressor is somewhere 50-55mm.he can rebuild it for around 400 or i can buy a new gerrit for 850 wich will suport 300-350hp,it has a 70ar compressor housing and 4 inch inlet a 60mm compressor wheel. The exaust side is 63mm .he stockes everything to change it to fit my needs, and down the road if i want he can change the cartrage to a dual ballberring setup for around 950. Thoughts?

• 5 weeks later...
alright well today as I have been figuring out how to hook the fuel rail together (the supply side and getting the right an fitings for my aremotive adjustable FPR on) I realized I need seales for both ends of the injectors. is there a source I can buy like a universal kit of o rings and spacers for injectors?

Most parts stores sell universal kits but you will blow the orings above 45psi.

What are the injectors? If dsm get a dsm oring kit

If aftermarket, you can get from the brands website normal.

In terms of getting the thread moved, you will have to pm a mod, the odds of a mod seeing that post in the thread is slim. As you noticed on the past page where no one commented on the turbo question just everything else, no one reads previous posts lol

In terms of getting the thread moved, you will have to pm a mod, the odds of a mod seeing that post in the thread is slim. As you noticed on the past page where no one commented on the turbo question just everything else, no one reads previous posts lol

Not as slim as you might think. Even before I was a mod I tended to read most of what was posted. Still do. But PMing or using report to mod to get a topic moved does get our attention faster.