88-89 Black straight-line cloth interior

FijiPhil

As the title states I have a really nice black straight line cloth interior from an 88-89 that I'd like to sell. I dont have the doorpanels, but I have everything else including the rear side and top bolsters.

The seats are in fantastic shape. One of the top rear bolsters has a tear in the corner, and the tops of the rear seats and bolsters have faded to blue. The stitching is starting to pull away on the drivers shoulder seam, but could certainly be stitched up pretty easily. The seats dont have any stains, and would look and feel much nicer then dry 20 year old leather :) If your hoping to do a black interior swap, I have several other black pieces including a flawless dash and maybe even carpet (if i can find it!) that I would be happy to include.

Pics can be seen in the link below. Any questions feel free to PM me or call/text at 804-314-5938. I'd like 400 for the complete interior. Local pickup would be much preferred to shipping. Thanks!

http://s45.photobucket.com/user/philipbmckinney/library/?sort=3&page=1

• 3 weeks later...