DIY: Clear License Plate Bulb Covers

Guest 87redstar

Guest 87redstar

It's one of CJ's lame write ups to try and get his foot back in the forums.

His car looks good, def alot more into it than most I have seen.

http://www.sqperform...php?topic=264.0

And some other decent write ups

Cold Air

http://www.sqperformance.com/forum/index.php?topic=251.0

Led

http://www.sqperformance.com/forum/index.php?topic=259.0

Interesting parts

http://www.sqperformance.com/forum/index.php?topic=91.0

Edited by 87redstar

I'm not impressed with his write ups at all. The cold air has been done before and came that way stock LOL. LED bulbs in the headlights and taillights is just buying the bulbs and installing them same as a bulb from an auto parts store. Plus C.J. acts like a total d bag to people since long time ago. And he claims he "created" the 1GMAS mod and others he is very narcissistic. 10 plus years ago he got the brake master cylinder reservoir idea from a Tristarion member. Edited by JohnnyWadd

Guest 87redstar
Seems he is the first to do the brake container mod. You having so much hate against him I'm going to say you're making up false accusations against what he created.

Guest 87redstar

I'm not impressed with his write ups at all. The cold air has been done before and came that way stock LOL. LED bulbs in the headlights and taillights is just buying the bulbs and installing them same as a bulb from an auto parts store. Plus C.J. acts like a total d bag to people since long time ago. And he claims he "created" the 1GMAS mod and others he is very narcissistic. 10 plus years ago he got the brake master cylinder reservoir idea from a Tristarion member.

research shows he has been here before you were, there are posts from him since 2002 on this site. You joined in 07.

research shows he has been here before you were, there are posts from him since 2002 on this site. You joined in 07.

Point? So what? Are you his personal spokesperson? Get all butthurt over it if you like. Fact is CJ aka has always been a problem starter. He throws a fit unless you give him perfect attention. Hey just like in this thread. Even snuck into a few facebook groups with your little links to your own threads acting like you where someone else...oh hey just like in here. Yup that's your MO

Seems he is the first to do the brake container mod. You having so much hate against him I'm going to say you're making up false accusations against what he created.

He for sure was the first to toot his own horn about it on the internet. And I don't hate him but I hate the attitude and B.S. He was always slinging crap at others. LMAO he probably thinks he was the inventor of installing LED lights too. I find it hilarious how you refer to it as "what he created"

Edited by JohnnyWadd

Guest 87redstar

Op is not CJ, you claim I'm butt hurt but it seems you are. Dont know why you need to act like this isnt a bs section. Your replies lack knowledge and just seem low for someone who has been here since 07.

P.s. why are you a vendor, you dont make or sell anything other than used parts like everyone else.

Op is not CJ, you claim I'm butt hurt but it seems you are. Dont know why you need to act like this isnt a bs section. Your replies lack knowledge and just seem low for someone who has been here since 07.

P.s. why are you a vendor, you dont make or sell anything other than used parts like everyone else.

Vendor because I make oil cooler lines and prismatic and and clear side lenses. Do some research and you would figure that out yourself. You are all about "research" well there you go. Besides what do you care what my member status. You are just starting crap with me because I shared my opinion about the write ups . If you are not CJ then why taking it so personnel?

Edited by JohnnyWadd