$500 Toyo Tires + Mitsubishi Promo Starquest

Scotty Dont

Read everything people this car needs lots of work.

I hate to do this but I'm selling my house and have two other StarQuests so this one has to go.

Check out this post from when I got the car.

http://www.starquest...romo +starquest

This car needs to be restored. The built motor and cage have been pulled and placed in the other car I purchased from Dave Wolin. It will come with a stock motor but it will not run or drive. A few hks parts, new TOYO tires and a bunch of stock starion parts will be included with puchase to help with the restoration.

At this point I am taking serious offers/trades on the car but it needs to be gone by the middle of Febuary. I can trailer the car within a couple hundred miles of San Fransisco.

$500

(925) 470 5493

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b84/trippleCing/PROMO%20CAR/IMG_0027_zps98c8d906.jpg

Edited by Scotty Dont

You should contact the guys from Hot Rod Magazine who do the Youtube show called Roadkill you guys may have heard of it. They have a thing for taking cheap old cars and doing fun things with them. David Freiburger and Mike Finnegan are their names and they live and work in Cali. I would highly recommend their show as well.

You should contact the guys from Hot Rod Magazine who do the Youtube show called Roadkill you guys may have heard of it. They have a thing for taking cheap old cars and doing fun things with them. David Freiburger and Mike Finnegan are their names and they live and work in Cali. I would highly recommend their show as well.

I second this. Those guys are cool!

• 2 weeks later...