When I picked the car up in Pomona it was completely stock with the

exception of a rebuilt head. This being my first car I was kinda leery

at the age but mainly fueled by the thoughts of a turboed rwd

import I dismissed all that lol. Good thing I did to, since it's arrival

I've pretty much fell in love with the car. .they are awesome to say

the least. My brother and this forum have pretty much guided me through

everything. There's is still much more I plan on doing and things I dream of doing and with time I believe I'll accomplish them. Anyway. .

Enjoy,

How she was in the beginning:

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab308/LAJits-media/The%2086/IMG_20101108_075736.jpg

To

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab308/LAJits-media/The%2086/DSC00416edit.jpg

Then to

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab308/LAJits-media/The%2086/20131202_150547_Richtone28HDR29_zpspnluiouh.jpg

From this bay...

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab308/LAJits-media/The%2086/16G.jpg

to this..

http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab308/LAJits-media/The%2086/2014-01-16%2019.52.18_zpsekmterzc.png

Statistics list:

1986 Mitsubishi Starion ESI-R

92XXX miles

Magna intake

75lb injectors

C.o.p. ignition

Cx intercooler

Cx 3 row radiator

2.5" turbo-back & a Magnaflow high flow cat, ended with a dual out Borla tip

Eibach sport springs

"Evo III" 16G manually set to 14psi

3M Limo tint in the rear and 3M light on the front two

----------------------

Best 1/4 run: 16. spinning hard off the line and not running top notch

Edited by StallionProject86

she's beautiful=) and don't be ashamed of a dent, there's tons of people on here without frame rails, and that's a heck of a lot worse. You could pull the fender off and do some massaging=~)

she's beautiful=) and don't be ashamed of a dent, there's tons of people on here without frame rails, and that's a heck of a lot worse. You could pull the fender off and do some massaging=~)

I hear you man, thanks for the compliment.

Dent or no dent, be proud of the fact you are making it better and better, and not parting it out or junking it. Theres been to much of that goin on lately. Looks like you are certainly headed in the right direction, congrats on a beautifully clean and shiny car.

BC_99

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH so shiney.....very nice indeed...bring it to Vegas Nats 2011 in October....

That's the goal. I'm looking forward to it!

And it is pretty shiny isn't it? Lol. Can't wait until I get it repainted, same color of course. :)

Why repaint it? I think it looks great!

The roof is faded down to the metal, and the dents here and there are bugging me a bit. But other than that the car does look pretty dandy lol.

I'd not photoshop out the dent. Post it with the dent, or don't post it at all... ha.

Looks good on the passenger side though.

-Robert

Well I just might have to post it I guess this is a "showroom" right. I'll look back and see if I kept the shots of the drivers side.

Dent or no dent, be proud of the fact you are making it better and better, and not parting it out or junking it. Theres been to much of that goin on lately. Looks like you are certainly headed in the right direction, congrats on a beautifully clean and shiny car.

BC_99

Thanks Bc. You're right. Sorry about the late reply I completely missed your post.

is the paint cracked and flaking off where the dent is? Because you could just get the roof painted to match and the fender if needed and it should blend pretty well if you got a good painter to do it=)

Wow... she's a looker bro. Much better shape than my 87AB. I gotta lot of work ahead of me if I'm gonna keep up with you. But no shame man, no shame.

Thank you. If you weren't in another state I would lend a hand. . but it's alright at least your working on it right. ?

Thank you. If you weren't in another state I would lend a hand. . but it's alright at least your working on it right. ?

Of course I'm working on it. I'm just more concerned with it running at the moment, once I get the majors issues worked out drivability-wise, I will start working on the body, and have it repainted with a Keystone matched Atlantic Blue. :lol:

Of course I'm working on it. I'm just more concerned with it running at the moment, once I get the majors issues worked out drivability-wise, I will start working on the body, and have it repainted with a Keystone matched Atlantic Blue. :lol:

You'll have yourself a beauty soon enough man. then I'll be posting how jealous I am lol.

You'll have yourself a beauty soon enough man. then I'll be posting how jealous I am lol.

Lol, probably not THAT soon man, at the earliest this time next year. Finances are a *****. But maybe one day. If anything, I paid $800 for a ruuning SQ.

• Like 1

Lol, probably not THAT soon man, at the earliest this time next year. Finances are a *****. But maybe one day. If anything, I paid $800 for a running SQ.

Well that'll be here before you know it. Time flies lol. And I hear you, trust me on that. Money is tight for most people I would say. Anyway though good things come in time. ;)

Car looks really good buddy. I really like the color. Its a very clean car. What mods are done to it.

Thanks. I have all the mods listed on the first page, the only thing that isn't up there is the Hyundai alternator I just barely bought today haven't even installed it or anything yet. But thanks for looking. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...