Remember when I crashed my B71 on Area 32?

Coke

Well I finally uploaded video tonight of the crash.

This is crash footage from Pigeon Forge 2010, on Area 32 when I parked my '87 B71 in a tree.

I'd like to warn you, the F bomb is dropped a couple times in the video.

It was just a natural reaction due to just hitting a large oak tree.

PLEASE DO NOT WATCH IF THE "F" WORD IS OFFENSIVE TO YOU.

I hope I can keep this link up so people can watch it, though I do understand the rules of the forum prohibiting foul language. Please understand, I just crashed my car.

I really don't wanna reply to a million PM's from people asking for the link to the video because this was taken down. I gave you more than enough fair warning above.

NEVERMIND. LINK GOT REMOVED ANYWAYS, EVEN THOUGH WARNING LABELS ARE OBVIOUS AND PRESENT.

PM ME, OR VISIT ME IN SQCHAT. I'M IN THERE NOW.

It's available in HD, if your computer is able to display HD smoothly.

Justin

PS:

After Pics:

http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/35356_412840882629_542677629_4360171_8188119_n.jpg

http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/34670_140572992624149_100000143462682_424196_3386476_n.jpg

Edited by Coke

They need to take the "BS" out of the forum title. That could offend someone. BS is a shortening of a cuss word is it not? lol. What if some lil kid figured out what BS meant? :P People are so tender nowadays. :unsure:

Lol, my mom, dad and sister don't look at the site, my girlfriend doesn't look at this site... It doesn't seem like a family site. Plannedparenthood.com is a family site.

Thank you...even though you bring up VERY valid points, and there ARE PLENTY of ways to allow "NWS" material to become available to the forum (permission granted sections) aka: you must ask for permission to view the section, and you can view whatever. A LOT of other forums use this format, and it works. This new forum is so high-tech, I bet it has that technology built into it.

Sounds like it's time for a refresher course:

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

StarQuestClub.com is a family friendly site. There are many members with children or spouses, or that visit the site from their place of employment and we will strive to keep these forums as clean as possible for those reasons. While it is true that television can expose people to much more graphic violence or sexual behaviors, you can bet that the individuals here with children are not viewing programming they deem inappropriate, nor will their employer appreciate them bringing it into their workplace.

You agree, through your use of StarQuestClub.com, that you will not post any material which may be seen as false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise in violation of ANY law. This is not humorous, and legal actions can be taken against you. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or you have consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and any similar solicitations are also inappropriate to StarQuestClub.com.

Note that it is impossible for us to confirm the validity of posts on StarQuestClub.com. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the posted messages and are not responsible for their content. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information presented. The messages express the views of the author, not necessarily the views of StarQuestClub.com. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of StarQuestClub.com immediately. We have the rights to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy goes for member profile information as well.

You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless StarQuestClub.com, and any related websites to StarQuestClub.com. We at StarQuestClub.com also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any information we have about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any information posted by you or in response to suspected fraudulent sales tactics or actions.

You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another member, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another member's account to post messages or browse StarQuestClub.com.

After you register and log into StarQuestClub.com, you can fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clean and accurate information. Any information we deem inaccurate or inappropriate will be removed or edited. The administrators and moderators of this site are not required to inform the user at the time of deletion or editing of offensive material. As a courtesy, members may be notified via site pm or email that there was a problem with something the member posted. Issues with how administrators and/or moderators go about maintaining this policy should be submitted via PM or email to the administrator/moderator in question or through the "report to moderators" link. Attempts to trash talk or put down the site administration in public posts will not be tolerated, and will be deleted immediately without any explanation or rebuttal.

Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from StarQuestClub.com or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a violation of this agreement after review of the administrator/moderator team. Continued use of these forums is contingent upon your agreement to this policy. StarQuestClub.com reserves the right to modify this policy at any time without notice. While we will make reasonable efforts to notify members of changes, it is your responsibility to periodically review the policy.

Remember that when you signed up??

-Robert

my thing was.....If you know it will get removed from the site why post the dang thing......you know what kind of site this is, you know what you can and cant do here...

if you want to be free to speak whatever then go over to another site

You can always do what fanta does. Tell people what to search for and where. That way it's not posted here so it's not against the rules and if someone really wants to see it they have to search for it. An easy search but a still a search.

Sounds like it's time for a refresher course:

Remember that when you signed up??

-Robert

I do Robert. And I broke almost everyone of them, if not ALL of them in the past. What did it get me? Suspended for a loooooooooooong time :D

Bill

Edited by Caliber308