Vallejo Starion Sightings

monica

I used to see this conquest at Napa Valley College. Anyone knows who this is? I never see it anymore ): Last Springish?http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y533/monicachong/IMG_7084_zps6a7a0721.jpg

Rare sighting at Vallejo Home Depot, a Filipino guy drives it.

http://i1279.photobucket.com/albums/y533/monicachong/photo2_zpsa83de405.jpg

I saw a white one in Vallejo last week without a hood.

I've got a metallic silver one, and I believe there's about 5 or 6 more in V Town. Welcome to SQClub. I'm in Vallejo as well,as is Starfyter. Mine is still in the process of getting registered but you might see me once in a while being a rebel around Springs Rd, OReilly is kinda my go to lol. Have fun with all the headaches, but with the amount of help there is on here you're totally covered. Nevertheless the headaches will ccome. Welcome tho :)

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the welcome Carlos! Have you seen the black conquest (I believe) near the freeway, thats just parked there near redwood exit I believe. Its just parked there ):

By the way I drive a red one in vallejo!

Thanks for the welcome Carlos! Have you seen the black conquest (I believe) near the freeway, thats just parked there near redwood exit I believe. Its just parked there ):

By the way I drive a red one in vallejo!

I've seen the one tthat'sbeen sitting on Florida St, right off the freeway exit. That's possibly the on you're talking about. Nd I'm actually not cruising around Vallejo much so if you do ride it, I prob wouldn't see it :P