Carbon dash and center consule

reidracing2000

So i have been thinking about this idea for a while and finally pulled the trigger on it, I am having a good friend of mine that dose awesome work wraping anything you want in vinyl, doing stickers or what ever. He sent me some pics last night of the shifter bezel that he wraped for me and it looks great. Next thing to be wraped is the dash. Here are some pics!

post-24051-0-87568900-1329966462_thumb.jpg

post-24051-0-36224700-1329966639_thumb.jpg

post-24051-0-08910900-1330394058_thumb.jpg

post-24051-0-61637000-1330394082_thumb.jpg

post-24051-0-69368000-1330394111_thumb.jpg

post-24051-0-64958200-1330394143_thumb.jpg

Edited by reidracing2000

I love the CF look, even bought BC99's defuser panel. I have been wanting to find someone or something to do similar that doesn't look AZ cheap stick-ons. Doesn't have to be real but i hate wanna be cheap stuff. Anyone know of a good supplier?

Yes burton it is a carbon fiber looking vinyl, and what im using is a dry carbon looking wrap. I love the way it looks. My buddy that is doing this for me should be chiming in on this when he gets regersted to the sit tonight.

Wow you got me interested. Hmmm an updated carbon look would look great on the center consol with the mirror controls on the doors. Yeah pricing is on my mind as long as it's not the cheapy stuff. Alos on the note how durable is this stuff to scuffs, scratches, and UV? Edited by alp247

Very Nice! Interested myself... I have the real CF in a Stang. I wonder how it's gonna hold up (the vinyl)? The dash should be Way Kool! Look forward to see'n it, please post pics.

So......Tuesday morning I wake up to my garage almost burned to the ground!!! :( everything In my raffters was lost and everthing has to be rebuilt, as for the car it has a few burn marks on it, on the roof, hood and passager mirror. As far as the interior....Well its all smoked damaged, door panels, dash, steering wheel, back seats...everything. The front seats were not in the car but they were in the garage. I didnt have the dash wraped yet in carbon and now I'm not even sure if I can with it being damaged by smoke from the fire. So I'm just going to add more to the to-do-list and re-do my interior. New carpet, seats, ect. ect........hopefully I can save the dash and still have it wraped here soon.

So is this not gonna happen?

I can make these too, although I would just sell the CF pieces to be stuck on by the buyer (it's not that hard). There seems to be an interest, but nothing happening on it. Think I may get out some interior pieces today and work on doing some tracings so I can make some files for my vinyl cutter

So is this not gonna happen?

I can make these too, although I would just sell the CF pieces to be stuck on by the buyer (it's not that hard). There seems to be an interest, but nothing happening on it. Think I may get out some interior pieces today and work on doing some tracings so I can make some files for my vinyl cutter

It's going to happen, Its just gonna take a lil longer to get done now cause I have to re-build my garage.

i mean yeah it would be nice but i'd like to have actual carbon fiber not some damn vinyl wrap.