Electromotive Tec 2

For that money you could have complete ignition and fuel control with multiple features like boost control, launch control, nitrous control and traction control. Megasquirt is King, why settle for old technology?

Scott

I have a TEC II. It is indeed old technology as Mr. star indicates. However, it is still quiet capable. It integrates electronic ignition and electronic fuel injection control into one package, eliminating the sloppy mechanics of a distributor. However, the picture in that ad you have does not look like my TEC II. Although it does look like an Electromotive product, I wonder if it is a TEC I. If it were a TEC II, $400 is a good price. The TEC II is NOT plug and play. The system is very powerful, provides control over many engine parameters and takes some tuning (requiring a laptop and a fair amount of knowledge). First confirm what it is and, if you were to get it, unless you are an experienced engine tuner, check the Electromotive website for a distributor close by and have them install it. Edited by dblnkl