Mark V. aka starquestrims.com

LS1TSI

• 2 weeks later...
Yes, Mark has perfected the art of polishing rims and many other parts for that matter.  Fortunetly I live close so that shipping is not an issue but his quality and professionalism are second to none.  I received sevral compliments the first time I swaped the rims.  He really provides a great service for the community.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Mark is a wonderful guy.  I have spent alot of time on teh phone with him, he is very very understanding and a wonderful buisness person!!!  I don't think I ever had to wait for anything.  Now...Time for my rims :)

Sorry.  I forgot to add....LMAO..I got a console peice off of him..The peice that has teh mirrow switch in it... and a full set of 8-ways. :)

• 2 weeks later...

What can I say, I've been dealing with Starquest enthusiast for years and Mark is right up there with the most professional and honest people I've dealt with. I bought a set of 9's from him and he provided the tracking #, packaged them well, kept me informed the whole way through and these things are AWESOME. I polished my fronts in the mean time thinking they were looking sharp and there's no comparison, I'm going to save the elbow grease and send a set of fronts to him eventually. He's a great guy and does great work.

KO

Well, just today I received my center caps from Mark.  I had lost one a while back and came onto the boards asking if I could get one from someone. He was the first to respond to me via email and said that he'd ship a few out to me (although I only need one) for FREE.  Wow, he's a great guy and in the future I hope to get some new rims from him. Buy from him.  Support him.  ;D

ditto on the great guy bit. I went down and met with him and he let me pull my quest right in his garage and put the rims on right there. He bought my front 7's from me and he even threw in a free pair of 87 seats that had a little damage but were in waaay better shape than the ones i was currently sitting on. I got rims, tires, seats, and some other things. He threw in some nice chrome valvestem caps as well. Top notch guy!

• 3 weeks later...

WOW!!!!!!!!!

Ordered a set of front Rims from Mark and they are amazing.  He shipped them right away and they were delivered without damage.  The cost for both Rims were far below what I anticipated.

Mark

Keep up the great work.

Love the front rims and can't wait to have you do the rear set.

• 1 month later...

Rec'd my rear rims and the same comments I made on an earlier post apply.  Great work Mark.

MAS sensor came in as well and worked perfectly (no more error code)

Pleasure talking with you and buying your parts.

Got anymore "stuff"....let me know........

Once agian Mark came throught with some parts I need to get my car back on the road.  I can't say enough good things about him. He pulled the parts and even went out of his way to meet me on my way home from work last night.  Cost of the parts = FREEEBIE!!   Thanks agian Mark.

-Kris

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
great service. i bent a rim and am waiting for insurance to kick in contacted mark and to check price and availability and he offered to ship a rim he had for shipping and a little to get me back on the road quick. the rim arrived quick and i am very pleased. you did more than was required thanks mark

• 3 months later...
What else can one say about Mark.  I just bought a dead quest.  Because I am a Maryland resident, I have to pass emissions. My quest was cat less.  Mark came to my house, brought me most of an exhaust system and some other parts, looked over my quest, and gave me some pointers. All for FREE...what a great guy.  He has even offered to help me too.  Wish all businesses were this way.   Mark is a great guy.   No doubts my Quest will run again..Thanks Mark

Another trouble free purchase from Mark at Starquestrims.  ;D

Most of you know this but for those who don't Mark is an awesome guy to deal with.

Mark is one of the few people I have met that has exceeded my expectations when it comes to quality and perfection.The 8's and 9's I bought a few months ago were perfect,I have since purchased some polished engine parts,valve cover,heatshield etc.He tries new products to make the shine last and look that much better.This shows how much of a perfectionist he is and how fair he treats everybody - this is the reply I got back from Mark just before he shipped my parts - Fair guy or what! - maybe to fair. lol  ;D

kozmik!

hi, well the x-treem polish i was waiting for came in and it was not worth the wait, sorry. well i have worked a little more the cover since  i had time, it looks great! i put pics on my website if you want to see what is on its way. now, the turbo shield, i have had bad luck getting a good shield that would polish up nice.So since I am very unhappy with the shields I have I am giving you my shield, a year old since polished, it looks fair. i am also returning your 20.00 for the shield. i think that the shield as you can see now looks spotted. when polished at first it looks great but i think this metal, not aluminum, is best seen with high temp paint not polished.  

yeah, Mark is a really great guy.........i needed a turbo ASAP and Mark came up where i live the very next day to get me the turbo. it was everything he said it was, and the price was more than fair. in fact, it was unbeatable. thanks Mark, the turbo is working great. next: RIMS!!!!

i would definitely recommend doing business with him......i know i will!!!!

-chris

• 2 weeks later...

I spoke with Mark on the phone a while back just shooting the sheit about Starquests and he's a very reasonable cool guy.  I know that someday down the road I'll DEFINATELY be getting a set of polished 8s and 9s from him for my 87.  Hopefully he'll still be doing this then.  Keep up the good work and stay cool Mark,

-Matt

I pm'ed Mark about a set of 9" rims.  He immediately got back with me and left phone numbers to call him.  He explained what he had to offer, what kind of guarantee he would give me, and sent me his address.  

When he received the money order, he called me to let me know and sent the rims out the same day.

Once I received them, he contacted me to ensure they were acceptable.

Great man to do business with.

Jimmy Ainsworth

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Moved by JAinsworth.

Quote from BlueBaller:

"OMG! Mark is the bomb!!! I sent my wheels to have'em polished and they came back fantastic. The polished center caps really set it off, too! I have crome wheels on my BMW and the difference is too slight to really tell...especially on the lip. Even the curb rash is healed. I must say it is an appearance mod that be done! Besides, Marks a really cool cat, too!!!

The cost for shipping killed me BUT the finished product was worth it! Shipping, new Sumitumos, polished wheels and mount and balance was less than a grand.  Plus the stock wheels are the only ones that look right, anyway (IMHO) so it ends up cheaper than new wheels, BUT..if you're stepping up to 17's...it's another story."

• 5 weeks later...
Mark bought a set of 9inch wheels from me.  He kept in good communication and sent payment quick!  He also arranged for UPS to pick up the packages from my work.  Do business with this man! ;D

• 3 weeks later...

I purchased a pair of polished 9†rear wheels from Mark.

I have never dealt with anyone that demanded I was as happy as I was by the time Mark had closed the transaction we had together.

From the instant email communication, the constant voice contact (via long distance on his dime!) throughout, as well as the fast shipping to Canada, I was more than comfortable with the entire experience.

Mark is a member that refuses to leave question as to whether you are satisfied or not.

The wheels arrived on time, well packaged and in show winning condition.  

I will buy 8†polished fronts from Mark, I guarantee it.

Thanks so much Mark for a professional attitude that is unheard of today.

Take care

Shawn

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...