Can anyone give

Every place charges a different price, my guess is it will be something around 700-800 dollars for parts and labor

Or you can do it yourself if you're up to it, I made a walk-through not too long ago on this forum for this exact purpose

Its easier to pull the engine and do it not drop axles and transfer case and tranny parts under the car that will take three times longer. Drive it up here you're about 3hrs away. I'm 2hrs exactly from Lawerenceburg.

If those take the same clutch parts as sq's I have a stock clutch that hasn't even been out of the box for cheap, I need to see if its 220 or 240mm though. Seems like it should be an easy job if you follow Indiana's advice, at least a lot less time under the truck that way.

It's just so tedious pulling everything to get the tranny/transfer case out from the bottom when you can un-do a few coolant hoses, a couple fuel hoses, the exhuast, the 2 engine mounts, and a few wires and yank the engine. This is all assuming you have a hoist :lol: Worst part of the whole ordeal is getting the fan shroud loose (if you still have a mechanical fan). I did pull my radiator to give me plenty of forward movement to slide the engine on/off the tranny shaft. Not sure you have too if you pull the fan blade off. Just remember to put a jack under your tranny ;)

Edit: Forgot a couple things. Just pull the PS pump and leave it where it lays and if you have AC like I did I had to wire it up against the driver's fender well to keep it out of the way. Engine slides under the upper AC hose without issue. It's a GREAT time to do the oil pan gasket too while you have the engine out unless you're CERTAIN it's good to go with a long life left.

Edited by jonboyb