Conquest in Orlando (not mine) - $4200

i texted him, asking what turbo it has, how much boost and what ecu. i dont see if having that much power on 2 injectors, but i suppose with after market ecu and huge injectors

edit-lol, i just texted you

Edited by Skullzaflare

That was a nice car, was it red or black interior? the only thing that was a strike against it was that it is an Auto. I am sure you can correct that though.

Damn, give some of the TBI guys some pointers lol.

Yes it is a nice car.Mint TAN interior by the way ;) just like my black one I had and will always miss but,

no damage to the air dam; just scrape a bit on the bottom but I am getting it painted since the paint is faded a bit plus I am going through every thing since the car was sitting for way too long so I am changing everything new. Spark plugs, wires,filter, etc etc etc

If I don't sell this car I might keep this motor and do a swap to my white a tan interior but I am sure someone will have fun with this one (microtech) just needs a paint job.

Many here use mega squirt , hawk and other fuel management system but not too many had try MICROTECH system.

Once u go microtech you never go back.

2 big injectors not 2 secondaries (you can but) on the TB are sufficient to be very reliable and give you plenty of power.

Mpi are too much custom work just to get more power and and the microtech can manage 4 injectors as well to push over 450HP

If any one wants microtech come down to Orlando :) and see how the big boys play :)

is just air going through :)

True TBI has air and fuel going through it. Do you have a MPI / TBI hybrid setup with two injectors just downstream of the throttle plate instead of 4 injectors in the intake runners right next to the head?

If yes, say so and people may stop calling BS on your power numbers :)

Keith

Edited by Threedoor

True TBI has air and fuel going through it. Do you have a MPI / TBI hybrid setup with two injectors just downstream of the throttle plate instead of 4 injectors in the intake runners right next to the head?

If yes, say so and people may stop calling BS on your power numbers :)

Keith

he has 2 1400cc injectors running on microtech ecu

HOW WOULD YOU KNOW!?!?! HUH? HUH? YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A CAR!!! lol jk :)

those are massive injectors lol. Im guessing it a bit of a pain to DD?

i have a honduh lol, well, same as no car. i was talking to him yesterday trying to get him to trade for my honduh lol

Edited by Skullzaflare

he has 2 1400cc injectors running on microtech ecu

;)

Sure, stated and confirmed... he also said "only air" is going in thru his throttle body, implying that injectors are downstream of stock location. Did he miss-speak (miss-type) or is he running a weird setup.

Keith

If you put that motor in your white Starion let me know, I could take the shell and the Mitsu engine from you and then all I would have to do is sort a 5 speed transmisison. I really want just a slight increased in boost stock TSI/ ESI with normal suspension. I would have to sell one of my rides to get you 5 grand for the car though and in this economy, I do not see that happening quick. It took me a year to sell an Audi A4 with 60 thousand miles on it.