save this car

bigd

1988 conquest for sale CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP very straight car ...motor in pieces lots and lots of new engine parts all sitting in the back of the car...alloy wheels black body black interior my brother owned this car and he died suddenly in november now the car is in danger of going to the crusher. the car is located in bullhead city az. make me an offer someone please save this car from the crusher. this was a complete running car when my brother decided to hot rod the motor he bought loads of parts but never reassembled the motor.i think this is a 5 speed car i know its a manual trans. contact me by e mail...danielmiley@aol.com. or by phone 619 517 5789 ill take just about any offer thanks!! sorry no pics at this time. my brother absolutley loved this car i believe this was his 3rd conquest , he always saw the potential of what this car could be..it would be a shame to see this car go to a crusher...he wanted to drift this car but never got to finish the motor Edited by bigd

the car is black on black ,pretty shure the interior is leather title is clear in my brothers name and dad has court paper giving ownership rights and the right to sell we dont expect a lot of money for this car so make me an offer the car is currently in bullhead city az. but will soon be in san diego ca. sorry still no pictures