1985 flatty mpi

lyons8821

• 3 weeks later...

That is a one of a kind, custom built MPI, designed for me by maxboost87. I didn't want to loose the A/C so we came up with an OVC intake also keeps the plumbing stock.

There's a company that makes different style intakes for our motors. I think they're in Australia, can't remember the name.

This did not come from Australia.

Selling my 85 flatty.. PC85's old car build link here ( http://www.starquest...showtopic=96826)

replace wideband

fixed intake leaks

new plug wires

fixed heater/blower controls

needs camseal (leaks)

needs power steering pump (leaks)

built motor .30. valve job

Its all in the thread

some tuning but still needs a professional tune.

drove it all day today thinking about this but the tax man has me by the balls..asking 5500.00 no low ballers this car is top shelf just minor issues..

pm me if interested.

I have more pics but they are to big..

The steering pump was replaced with a remaned one 4-5 years ago. These are notorious for leaking, that's about as good as it gets.

I have a new one to go in It.. and a new flywheel also.. I also ordered a coil pack setup with a new magna distributor.. also have limited slip rear end for it

the car is awesome. I am going to keep it also. the taxman had me panicing.

Glad to hear you're keeping it. Sorry to hear you have to replace so much brand new stuff. The flywheel was a brand new Fidanza before Mt Airy butchered it, the MSD coil pack was just installed. Good luck, keep me posted on the progress.