Honda CBR 600 F4i / Kawasaki Ninja 250

NikoFab

My first bike was an '01 CBR929 RR, which was a wheelie beast that beat the snot out of me.

The last bike I had was a brief six month stint with an R6...that was in 2004.

It's been almost ten years and I couldn't fight the itch anymore. Just bought this beauty today: 2004 Honda CBR F4i

http://www.nikofab.com/uploads/3/2/3/6/3236317/7865510_orig.jpg

http://www.nikofab.com/uploads/3/2/3/6/3236317/8885571_orig.jpg

http://www.nikofab.com/uploads/3/2/3/6/3236317/1731376_orig.jpg

Edited by NikoFab

Nice bike. cbr 929 eh? I rode one that was geared down and it was crazy way too much front lift.

man i wouldn't even have to rev it when coming out of neutral...and the slightest flick of the wrist and i was looking skyward!

Sweet, im pretty sure the rr under tail exhaust bolts on if you want less chance of hitting your leg on the pipe.

I looked into that and I believe you are correct. The bike got delivered to the house this afternoon, but I didn't really get to shake it down until this evening...oh man so sweet. My wife's a great rider too...and she's wearing a great big perma-smile right now...lol.

Edited by NikoFab

Nice bike, even tho' it's not what I'd ride (my back hurts too much as it is-LOL) like the spikes too, be safe!!

Thanks Ray! It's an even better deal when you hear how much I paid (or didn't pay) for it. :D :D Not to mention, brand new tires, brand new chain, new brakes, new seat pads, new integrated LEDs, etc.

Edited by NikoFab

Nice bike great all around performer. i like the repsol fairings.

never seen them in silver-white combo before. i too have not owned

a bike since 1997-1998. my last bike was a 96 GSXR 750. I miss

riding. i too have the itch and will possibly be getting a bike soon.

i am looking to get a 2005 GSXR 1000. Black n yellow.

Nice bike great all around performer. i like the repsol fairings.

never seen them in silver-white combo before. i too have not owned

a bike since 1997-1998. my last bike was a 96 GSXR 750. I miss

riding. i too have the itch and will possibly be getting a bike soon.

i am looking to get a 2005 GSXR 1000. Black n yellow.

Thank you sir we like it alot. It's stronger and lighter than a regular 600...feels more like a 750. Only been up to 122 so far...still getting a feel for it.

Speaking of which, back in the day I had a riding mate who had a GSXR 750...great bike. Love the black and yellow color scheme.

Sweet, im pretty sure the rr under tail exhaust bolts on if you want less chance of hitting your leg on the pipe.

Loving the bike, but not crazy about the spiked fairing bolts and would like to replace with something more subdued. You have a good place to get them? The Mancuso dealership here wants an arm and a leg.

yeah i got my whole fairing bollt kit off ebay for 45 bucks or something like that. I'm probably going to be picking a motard here in a bit just so i can keep up with all my friends in the reaallly twisty stuff. I do love the honda tho!

man that bike is dope! I love bikes but I know I should never own something that fast!!! i'm waaaaay too reckless!

Thank you sir! Having a lot of fun on it. And I know what you mean...I can think of several stupid biking moments that I shouldn't have lived through. I'm a little older and hopefully more responsible nowadays!

yeah i got my whole fairing bollt kit off ebay for 45 bucks or something like that. I'm probably going to be picking a motard here in a bit just so i can keep up with all my friends in the reaallly twisty stuff. I do love the honda tho!

Oh man some of those motards are wicked looking bikes. Which one are you looking at?