NikoFab Windshield Wiper Cowl Group Buy: Important Update Page 3

NikoFab

1267 views - surely there are others on here that need these parts.

and 52 units signed "interested" for on the feeler thread...welcome to the pain in the tail that is an SQC group buy! :lol:

Now you see why I have such specific guidelines and disclaimers for these things. I can put these things together...I can do the legwork...I can do the research...I can price the best cost...

...I CAN'T make commits/interesteds follow up with payment. The SQC community can be its own worst enemy sometimes.

Will you take partial payments? I am trying to buy a house and have already thrown down for two other GPs which I dont have parts from yet. So basically my money is a little tight. I could probably do 75 in a week or so then send you the rest after that.

No worries man just do it when you can.

People just want to see it first before diving in. Nothing personal.

Never took it personal. Just responding to another member's post.

The first airdam gp took eighteen months so this is nothing for me. The guys who lose out are those that are first to pay because they end up waiting for everybody else. That's all I was saying.

Edited by NikoFab

Payment sent. I would(should) have paid same day as the pro rendering, but like I said my paypal balance was burning a hole in my pocket and went below the $175...need to stay away from "parts for sale" section haha

Payment sent. I would(should) have paid same day as the pro rendering, but like I said my paypal balance was burning a hole in my pocket and went below the $175...need to stay away from "parts for sale" section haha

Payment confirmed and notated sir. No worries...I go at yall's speed.

and 52 units signed "interested" for on the feeler thread...welcome to the pain in the tail that is an SQC group buy! :lol:

Now you see why I have such specific guidelines and disclaimers for these things. I can put these things together...I can do the legwork...I can do the research...I can price the best cost...

...I CAN'T make commits/interesteds follow up with payment. The SQC community can be its own worst enemy sometimes.

I meant that mainly to get the "interested" folks off the fence. I understand the pains you go through, I've done a couple myself. Not here, though. Anyway, looking forward to the parts.

RS

Important Update

Ok gang,

I hate to be that guy, but over fifty people signed up for these on the feeler thread and only ten have come through on the group buy so far. I really don't want another 18 month project like with the airdams...it's a lot to manage over time and the first to pay have to wait an exorbitant amount of time while waiting on others. Even though I fronted all the money for the material (based upon all those who signed up on the feeler thread) and would like to recoup that cost, I can just save it for another project.

As such, orders for this group buy will be cut off on October 31st at midnight. I want to start production first week of November. So, If you'd seriously like to get in on this project, please do so as soon as you can. I will not run these again for at least another year.

Cheers and thanks,

Nick

Edited by NikoFab
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you Nick for triggering this to end this month, so the minority that paid get this awesome product sooner than later! Would be nice to have better numbers of people putting their money where their mouth is/was, to ease to burden for a willing vendor. I know it's a chunk of money, but y'all knew it going in. Bust out them credit cards...