It's ready.

Dartomotive

The Dart is ready to take it's first "safety" pass. A part time 2 year effort. New Motor, Stoked Indy, Roller, New Torque conv., Redone Trans. Back braced rear, and an AlterKation front end. 160 lbs. lighter.

http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj486/dartomotive/fenderwellheaders1a.jpg

I ran it there back in 2004 thru 2006. It really depends on how it performs on the safety passes. I won't get on it until I know it's tight, goes straight, and stops well. It's almost all new from the front to the back, it just looks the same on the outside.

It was dyno tuned, and the guys at the shop think it will go 9.70. Which is where the combo targetted. That way it can compete in the 10.0 Index class next year. I've gotta learn the Pro tree, and those guys are very good at it. So I'm not expecting too much success there the first year.

Always loved the "Darts"... & this one is really nice! GL racing! Use to be a couple 440's run'n round town when I was street racing in my teens, they were realatively new then :unsure: . I "Really" like the Pro Tree, faster by far IMO, alot easier to mentally time for me actually. If posssible, when you run, have someone video (s) & post'em here please. Thanx!

Loading up on the trailer. I decided to make a one change to the exterior, I changed the stripe from a GT Sport to a modern Bee.

http://i1264.photobucket.com/albums/jj486/dartomotive/Dartloadingup.jpg

I'm running at Cecil at the end of the month, they have a good Foot brake weekend overthere. & Old Time drags at ATCO first weekend in November.

On Oct. 6 they have a Mopar day at ATCO, and on the Oct 7 is Philly Modifiers, which is a huge event. But I have to go a wedding that weekend, and I hate weddings. YUK.

• 8 months later...