Trying to get as much done outside the engine as possible before I no longer have a garage lol.
So one of the big things I want to go through is my fuel system. I just want to go through my plan and to make sure that I get everything that is needed to be refurbished, so I'm here to make sure I'm not missing anything. About to install a fuel pressure gauge to see what my fuel pressure is before doing anything as well.
So if I wanted to clean up/replace my fuel system, here is what I got so far planned:
1. Drop fuel tank, make sure it is rust free
2. Change out the fuel filter at the tank
3. Remove the cone filter at the fuel pump
4. Make sure fuel pump works.
****5. What to do about the hardlines?
6. Replace the rubber tubes from the hardline to the fuel filter (in the engine bay)
7. Replace fuel filter (in engine bay)
8. Replace hose from fuel filter to throttle body
This sound like it?
Edited by varzaman, 10 March 2019 - 08:01 PM.