*EDIT* Turbos for sale - good and not good

MrTurbo

Hey everybody, I'm looking to get rid of a couple turbos I have laying around my garage. I was going to post all the pics I have of them on here, but there are too many and too big...email/PM me and I'll send them to you. Here's what I got:

- Air Research M10 (Garrett T2, Mitsubishi 14B), previous owner had it fully rebuilt by Turbochargers.com, I bought it from him off EBay for 365.00 plus shipping, I don't have a use for it as I'm going with a different turbo. It's never been installed since rebuild. It is currently fitted with a custom downpipe (came with it), I will also include the stock precat that came with it and spare used metal downpipe gasket. I would like to recoup some of my money, asking $250.00 shipping included.

- Hitachi TD04-H, twin-scroll, no shaft play, no cracks in exhaust housing or wastegate. Was pulled off my father's RX-7 Turbo II with 76,000 miles on it. Would like to get $150.00 shipping included.

- HUGE Air Research (was off a diesel, looks like a T60, possibly larger), unfortunately, this needs a rebuild more than ever. When I got it, it needed a rebuild, and somehow this has been left outside unattended, needs to be completely ripped apart. $40.00 plus shipping.

(I also think I have a Supra CT26 laying around that had around 85k or so on it, I'll have to look!)

Thanks for looking guys. Take care!

Lee "Mr. Turbo"