Atlantic blue 87tsi at EZ Pull in PA

Hey unfortunatly guy I sold my car to did not have good luck with it. I was just notified that it is sitting in the EZ PULL junk yard in PA near new ringgold. The car had tokicos in the back and was super clean only had a little rust by the wheel well. Brake calipers were all like new. I was not sure where to post this but anyone local this is a good chance to get some clean parts.

http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt239/dsmownerz/1987%20conquest/IMAG0580.jpg

I just pulled stuff off this car last weekend, there was a title transfer receipt in the trunk for Oct 2011. A litlte rust ?? ..... you didn't look very closely at your car dude ... the floor pans on both sides were looking to daylight. Wasn't too much left mechanically til I stumbled across it, but there were some nice interior pieces. The, motor, trans and the suspension were gone, I grabbed the steering wheel for a car I'm selling to coldscrip, Very nice valour interior, but I left it. Somebody had taken a sawzall to the dash ... not sure why. Kinda a shame b/c it looked like a nice black dash. That was the status as of last weekend ....

Drivers fender was missing. I can't remember if the passenger was there or not. Both doors were there, hatch, front and rear bumpers. No airdam. Hood was there, and virtually perfect. I almost bought the hood myself. Rockers ground effects were missing, just like in his picture.

Went To E_Z Pull saturday, found the atlantic blue TSI, but its painted half black, and a Fiji Blue, both cars were stripped pretty hard... SkullZ the hood is still on the Atlantic blue one, im going down in 2 weeks, i want the hatch off it, my wing is starting to pull away from mine, the Fiji has a nice rear bumper cover on it... only things i got was a few lugnuts and head light switches...

part that pissed me off, someone hacked the s*** out of the atlantic blu TS1, thought all the stuff was taken, but they literally smashed the dash out of it, and threw all the interior in the yard, ashame cuz it had a decent Black Cloth interior, i gathered up as much as i could and threw it all back into the atlantic blue TS1, some interior pieces, and 2 sets of TSI taillights (slight cracks here and there NOT BAD) really pizzez me off when jacka*** destroy s*** to get one part

http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb468/tg118/?action=view&current=IMG_1023.jpg

http://s1207.photobucket.com/albums/bb468/tg118/?action=view&current=IMG_1027.jpg

It is a good yard, every car is on a block so u can get under the car etc... its the stupid fools that go thru and trash a car, just like what was said ... the dash was cut in half, and everything inside thrown to the side, ya know i have pullled alot of quest parts outta EZ over the past years, and took every oppurtunity to LEARN how to take a part out on the scrap cars,without destroying them, so as to do it perfect on my own...

.... its the stupid fools that go thru and trash a car, just like what was said ... the dash was cut in half, and everything inside thrown to the side, ya know i have pullled alot of quest parts outta EZ over the past years, and took every oppurtunity to LEARN how to take a part out on the scrap cars,without destroying them, so as to do it perfect on my own...

Do you expect any different from an average citizen of the Lehigh Valley? I dread going back to my hometown over the past few years. The people only care about one thing...themselves.

kev

The yard is in New Ringgold, PA. New Ringgold is about a block long, so you can't miss the yard. You go up Rt 309 (past New Tripoli and over the mountain). On the other side of the mountain, you make a left onto Rt 895 in the town of Snyders (another 1 block long town). Go about 12 miles you will see a junkyard on the left. EZ PUll is BEHIND this yard. You'll see the signs.

Word to the wise: Take enough cash out before you get up there because there are no ATMs anywhere remotely close to this yard. I almost lost a 83 hood from this lot because of this. Took about two hours to get more cash and almost didn't make it back before they closed. Oh, and the yard attractes some shady characters at times (sorta normal for a u-pull-it yard) - Had some interesting experiences there in the past.

Let me know what is still there over the next few weeks. I may stop in around Xmas time when I'm in town.

I hear that, if it wasnt for the great (motocross) riding in this area i would be outta here.... u r spot on with the shady characters, they see u on a car , and start pulling from the same car i hate that s***...

whats the address and number for the yard? i may go for the hood and windshield.

also, if yu need wings i can save you a ton of freaking work lol, i have a red set off car in my building

really, i have my stock hood white... i bought a carbon fiber 83 hood years ago(and i never throw Starquest parts away), maybe a trade?... my wing is pulling away in one spot, is your wing glass and all?

really, i have my stock hood white... i bought a carbon fiber 83 hood years ago(and i never throw Starquest parts away), maybe a trade?... my wing is pulling away in one spot, is your wing glass and all?

no hatch, its actually just the corner wings sadly, i kept them because mine are peeling as well, just it was such a pita to remove them i never got around to changing them

no hatch, its actually just the corner wings sadly, i kept them because mine are peeling as well, just it was such a pita to remove them i never got around to changing them

i hear that, the Fiji @ the yard had a nice wing loks like someone tried to pry it off, but the Atlantic had the hood and the hatch, i just want to get the hatch for future use, no plans in swapping it yet, just because its probably gonna keep pulling away... i think they are 30$ for the hood at the yard, 40 for the hatch glass

Yup ... when I was there weeks before you guys the dash had already been all hacked up by some idiot (I think I may have mentioned that in an earlier post). Such a shame some ppl destroy cars in yards.

Skullz ... if you go up for the windshield, let me know b/c I'd like to cut the roof off the Atlantic to hopefully repair my Starion that got crushed in the snow storm, but they wanted me to pay for the windshield too if I was going to cut the roof. I actually put a post up in the F/S section just a few weeks ago to see if there were any interest in the windshield if I were to buy it, but I didn't get any serious inquires so I haven't been back up to the yard. Heck, if you go, PM maybe we can coordinate to meet up there the same day and I can just cut the roof off then. It's going to be a heck of drive from WV ....

tg118 - that hatch was nice as I recall. I agree. Glad to hear the hood is still undamaged too, I hate when people take them off and use to lay on under cars and they got all ruined. Someone should go buy that hood.

Edited by techboy