CHEAP Tires - eBay

^ Good to know, thanks. I read some reviews bashing them for being cheap and Korean/Chinese. Tracking info says they should be delivered today, wow. I'll post up a few pics when they do.

thats what everyone said about Khumo tires when they used to be $99 a piece for Z rated ones...now, they're an established brand and are $200 a tire...lol

Mine came in yesterday but apparently I have to pick them up at FedEX? What a crock that is.

EDIT: I lied, they were available for pickup yesterday. Being delivered to my house today. :)

Edited by dmyers151

^ I'm not sure about 7's, but I've got them on SHP 8's and rear 8's with no rubbing up front, and I'm lowered quite a bit.

Here they are installed:

http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr71/dmyers151/April_2010/HPIM0498.jpg

http://i471.photobucket.com/albums/rr71/dmyers151/April_2010/HPIM0493.jpg

reason im asking is i gat a set of stock non shp's coming and im gonna need some rubber....... so i can get rid of these damn 17's. my 89 was not a shp from the factory so im trying to maintain stock. and didnt know.

• 4 weeks later...

just got 2 for the rear, how are they? also i got a 2 sets of shp rears to put on the car now.

So far I like them. I got a set for the rear before going to Branson, MO meet. I put them On the stock 8" rear rims and they look nice.