Autocross

Brown

This section should be for topics relating to autocrossing. I, like some here on the boards, really enjoy this sport and would like to talk to other members engaging in it. Some may not want to reveal all secrets in regards to setup and such but how many of us are at the national level?

This section should be for topics relating to autocrossing. I, like some here on the boards, really enjoy this sport and would like to talk to other members engaging in it. Some may not want to reveal all secrets in regards to setup and such but how many of us are at the national level?

I would just make it a "Race" section so all forms of racing could be discussed. AutoX, drag, time trials, rally, drift, etc.

By the way, I'm an avid autocrosser. Been autocrossing for 8 years now.

• 3 weeks later...
I would just make it a "Race" section so all forms of racing could be discussed. AutoX, drag, time trials, rally, drift, etc.

By the way, I'm an avid autocrosser. Been autocrossing for 8 years now.

I'm just getting into it myself. I'm only doing the practice runs at the moment and using them to resolve issues before next year. I'm planning on running in the SM class. Don't think that I'll win any trophies in that class next year but I plan on getting some the year after!

• 5 months later...

Bump.... but I think there should be a seperate section for drag racing

Drag racing forum

Autocross, roadrace and rally forum (Not-drag racing forum)

EDIT: and by drag racing forum, I mean on a real track. Not street racing.

Edited by Sully

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Bump.... but I think there should be a seperate section for drag racing

Drag racing forum

Autocross, roadrace and rally forum (Not-drag racing forum)

EDIT: and by drag racing forum, I mean on a real track. Not street racing.

+1

• 1 year later...