1 Post for ALL the parts 1 person is offering. Not 1 post per part.

NotStock88

ya find something else to complain about. you need a good desciption for each item you have for sale so you need the heading of the post to reflect that. i would rather SEE a few different post with accurate headings than one big post "BUNCH OF STARION RANDOM ITEMS" and then all sorts of request within that thread so that is a total cluster nut and you dont know what is left or what is sold or what is still for sale.

that way if the for sale post is something you dont want then you dont have to click on it. instead of surfing through a list that may or may not be updated.wich is what you guys are complaining about right?

so if i need a crank pulley for instance i can find it alot quicker lets say for example joeystarion has a crank pulley , a intercooler a sunroof , a shift knob, a 1gmas, a boost controller , and a e brake cable all listed seperatly. if i type in the search it wil find it better. or if i scroll through the pages looking for a individual post i can find it quick. if he list it as "bunch of parts" well now i have to sift through more stuff to find the crank pulley.

the title of his thread wont let you put in all the items for sale anyway.

its like saying every member can only post on his profile page and wait for people to visit it and see if they maybe get there topics voiced or questions answered.

a clear heading of what is for sale is gonna save you time....yaya ok yo umite have to go to page 2 or 3 or 4 but get over it its better than reading through long list of stuff for sale in one thread.

Edited by JohnnyWadd

ya find something else to complain about. you need a good desciption for each item you have for sale so you need the heading of the post to reflect that. i would rather SEE a few different post with accurate headings than one big post "BUNCH OF STARION RANDOM ITEMS" and then all sorts of request within that thread so that is a total cluster nut and you dont know what is left or what is sold or what is still for sale.

that way if the for sale post is something you dont want then you dont have to click on it. instead of surfing through a list that may or may not be updated.wich is what you guys are complaining about right?

so if i need a crank pulley for instance i can find it alot quicker lets say for example joeystarion has a crank pulley , a intercooler a sunroof , a shift knob, a 1gmas, a boost controller , and a e brake cable all listed seperatly. if i type in the search it wil find it better. or if i scroll through the pages looking for a individual post i can find it quick. if he list it as "bunch of parts" well now i have to sift through more stuff to find the crank pulley.

the title of his thread wont let you put in all the items for sale anyway.

its like saying every member can only post on his profile page and wait for people to visit it and see if they maybe get there topics voiced or questions answered.

a clear heading of what is for sale is gonna save you time....yaya ok yo umite have to go to page 2 or 3 or 4 but get over it its better than reading through long list of stuff for sale in one thread.

Not every part has to be n the title, just the main ones. If people are too lazy to click a link to see what all is there, I'm sure they are not going to bother with the search feature that requires more than one click. And no, the search feature doesn't "work better" when you have the part name in the title (unless you check the box to search title only).

None the less, it's just a suggestion. Take or leave it as you wish.

Sorry you didn't like my "Bunch of parts for sale" ad, but if you only list a few of the parts, you will get less views.

I know if I saw a parts for sale thread that listed say a hood and something else I wasn't interested in, I wouldn't open it.

I agree the ad needs to be kept up to date. Mine has been kept up to date pretty good.

I also recently double spaced the items that are left to help make it more readable.

Shortly, I will be creating single threads for some items to get them to move.

I won't be doing 10 threads at one time though. Maybe a couple here and there.

It would be nice if the person who started the thread could revise the title like we used to be able to do.

That way, you could update the title when something has been sold so people don't waste time looking through a thread only to find out the item sold a long time ago.

It was great when running a GP. You could change the title as the GP was updated. ie: "Collecting now", "Shipping", "Closed", etc.