conquest for sale $2000

sk8forlife

I have a conquest tsi for sale, its still a project car but it is running. My father and I flushed out the radiator, dropped the tank on it and it was super clean, new fuel pump, cleaned the injectors and had them tested and put in new clips, had some welding done to the cadilac converter and put in a new oxygen sensor for the turbo. The tps needs to be tested because it may not be any good, because of the tps there is a slight hesitation in the car. The interior is ok, needs some work but not too much. Lights, high beams, signals, brake lights, and hazards work. Times are getting tough and gotta sell the quest-_-. If you are intersted or have anymore questions please ask for Steve Garcia @ 832-434-5503. I will try to post some pics as soon as I can. Thank you.

Sry. New to the website and dont know all that much bout these cars. the tranny is an 88 auto in an 89 body and its mexican red, i dont believe it has been repainted since it left the factory, and the interior is tan. Theres no rust in the car but it has a dent in the right fender. And ur right BOOSTED88tsi, i meant catalytic. Edited by sk8forlife

nothing much probably a new tps, sum upholstrywork. I forgot to mention the gauges on the dash dont work, i checked the relays by the pedals and they were all good and replaced the fuses. i dont kno wut to do to fix them. I also tried uploading the pics and the files were too big. If you would lik to see them email me at andrewj.garcia@yahoo.com.

I kno that this website is used for quests and starions but I also have a 1960 four door Ford Fairlane for sale. It doesnt need much work, the upholstery is clean, no rips, no cracks in the windshields or broken windows. The back dash and the ceiling have been reupholstered and needs sum carpet in the front. Brake lights, turn signals, head lights and high beams work very well. The engine is the original but it has been restored , its a 352, 2 barrel carb. The alternator needs to be realined because its sitting on a tilt. It has a small exhaust leak and the wipers dont work. It has sum rust as any 50 year old car would. Please email me if you would like piks of the car. Thank you.