Starion

Spotted this for sale in CA. 1987 Starion. Looks nice. Not mine. I'm on the east coast.

http://www.autabuy.com/Vehicles/Details.cfm?VID=713553&Year=1987&Make=Other&Model=Mitsubishi%20Starion

That's one weaksauce picture, for such an ambitious price.

Sounds/looks like a "dealer" ad Justin; & I agree more is needed. I have always found it interesting, even on the forum of cars w/ stellar pricing being advertised for sale w/ just a handful of pics, or phone pics; of which IMO just don't advance your chances of sale. I do understand a "leader ad" then sending to proper documantation of pics needed/expected to bring top pricing. A number of times I've been to the point of having to request again & again basic pics to try and attain a full determination of exactly what condition the car is in; which is a real put-off. I know selling a vehicle is time consuming & there are so many kickers; but it's all a part of sell'n. Certainly if all is offered up front, it shortens the process. I believe videos are also very helpful! Just my 2.6 ;)

• 2 weeks later...