2 replies to this topic

#1 Spooled_Starion

Spooled_Starion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts
  • Model:Starion

Posted 02 October 2018 - 11:34 AM

I'm curious about the compatability of a 1g dsm tps on a starquest. Looking at the wiring, it's easily adaptable. And the sensor sweeps in the same voltage range as the starquest one. Has anyone tried this or is it just a long shot?
Hks Downpipe, hks exhaust, hks intake, hks camshaft, hks pfc-fcon, hks fcd, hks turbo timer, trilogy injectors, mk1 short shifter, GReddy traditional shift knob, 89 ecu, Hks Boost gauge, innovative wideband A/F gauge.

#2 boostinmini

boostinmini

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 913 posts
  • Interests:G54b, 4G63, anything mitsubishi especially pre 2000s, custom fabrication and mountain biking.
  • Model:Other

Posted 02 October 2018 - 02:02 PM

I'm the guy that makes and sells the masda TPS sensor and adapter for the throttle body injection. I went through about 50 different sensors before I found that the mezz the one was the best fit with the adapter the DSM one did not fit

#3 81zfan

81zfan

Established Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 923 posts
  • Interests:Wrenching,Fishing,Bicycling, and collecting old school vinyl!!
  • Model:Conquest

Posted 29 March 2019 - 01:40 PM

The mazda kit is by far one of the best purchases I've ever made for the car. It was a little hard setting it but it was well worth the time!

Edited by 81zfan, 29 March 2019 - 01:40 PM.

88 conquest, .30 over block,Bs eliminated, M28 head ,17c turbo,Ottowerks shifter bushing, Lower Shores Braided lines and TB parts, Boostinmini TPS conversion kit,Optional Methanol Kit "when hooked up",Custom 2.5 Intercooler Piping,3 inch Downpipe, Gasket Ported Intake and Exhaust Manifold, Manual steering conversion,ACT HD clutch, Ebay knock off GReedy BOV,put car on a diet "lost between 590-620 lbs", Super AFC, AEM wideband, Glowshift Boost,Fuel Pressure, and Coolant Temp gauges, ARP Head and Rod bolts/Studs, Walbro 255.... In the process of adding more !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users