Marshall Engines

Anyone here about these Marshall engines for sale off of ebay?

Marshall Engines C15628C Remanufactured Engine Assembly

This one appears to be dual overhead cam.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Marshall-Engines-C15628C-Remanufactured-Engine-Assembly-/130462323617?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3AConquest&hash=item1e602913a1

Junk or something worth noting?

I'm looking for opinions, if this is in the wrong forum please let me know this too?

Thanks,

Slim Jim

right forum, its just a general picture of am engine not the one you are buying. It looks like a 4g63, and that motor is probably for an n/a so no oil squirters and higher comp pistons. has different oil pump/pickup and no adapter plate for the oil filter. Basically worthless to an sqer haha. Edited by BOOSTED88tsi

Right, the auction is for a 2.6, that picture isnt the engine thats for sale.

A few months ago, I called Marshall Engines directly (because of their $700.00 G54B longblock) and they no longer carried it and had no idea when they'd ever get any more. Just a heads up... don't get too excited. :)

I believe the add is for a narrow block 2.6, which was never used in the quest or many of the other models listed.

Maybe I posted the wrong advertisement....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Marshall-Engines-C15626C-Remanufactured-Engine-Assembly-/150535438398?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3AConquest&hash=item230c9c803e

Is this it...Or is this still the wrong motor?