*SCAM* Thermal Barrier Intake Gasket *SCAM*

87redcat

Ok guys, if you have forgotten about this you have probably forgotten about your lost money too. Well I'm here to bring this to light one more time. This post will be a list of the members that lost money to dodge2004srt4 aka Chris Crawford, either from the group purchase or other transactions. I believe I have PM'd most of you, or you have contacted me by email. This list will be for public record. I will take this to my bank so they can add it to the statements I have presented to them already. This being public, it will actually have more merrit than just the statements alone. I know some may feel that this would invade their privacy so it is voluntary. But remember, your member name and email address are already out there.

I personally lost $ 300.00 to him for parts not delivered. As I have said before, the bank must find him to be a professional scammer for them to have the police act upon the information. How many people it takes to be scammed to make a professional, I have no idea.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questios. Also, I would like to thank everybody involved for their patience.

Thanks

Dave

1. 87redcat Dave Lhota moxiecat@hotmail.com Lost $300.00

I had lost money to him for 2 months but all of a sudden a couple of weeks ago my package showed up from him:s very weird, never responded to any of my nasty pms or emails, im sure they were read tho. This guy should really be banned from here after all is settled. An absolute rediculous selfish "vendor"

If other members feel the same way about banning him, I believe, there should be another thread started for that in particular. I consulted with a moderator before posting this thread and they were not to keen on having this post used as a banning.

Mr.-starion, you are a very lucky man to have received your parts.

• 2 years later...

well as you can see 2 years later and nobody wants to come forward. I dropped the subject over a year ago and chalked it up to a life experence.

I can only hope he is not out there still scamming new members on here.