NikoFab JDM Rear Hatch Spoiler decals, NOW AVAILABLE!!!!

natallica

O.K Guys...finally, for those who have purchased and/or considered buying one of Niko's JDM spoilers. Him and I have been in discussions about producing side decals for these. If you'd be interested, these are available separately from his GP for the spoilers themselves.

I'll be able to make these in ANY color imaginable, but my standard designs will be a choice of 4 colors (white, red, silver metallic, and reflective white, PM me for customized orders and I'll do 'em, however - additional cost may be required for customized decals)

Designs currently available:

• TSi
  • SHP
  • Starion
  • TURBO

http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff408/n8tallica1/DSC02799.jpg

Cost will be: $20 a pair ($10 per side) shipped anywhere (USPS Priority) in the US.

Paypal info: natallica@comcast.net

I'm also going to be providing an optional large TURBO decal for the top of the spoiler (for those who may lose sight of their "Turbo" in the hatch glass. Still awaiting measurements so that my decal misses the screw holes!

Coming soon.... I promise!

Thanks for looking guys, hope you dig 'em.

-N8

Edited by natallica

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there N8... they work for me for sure! I'm in for several sets, & probably the larger "Turbo" decal as well. Just advise when they become available & I'll choose & send you the order. Great work as usual ;)

Not the best picture but how 'bout this? The same font style would also be used for the larger (spoiler top) decal.

http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff408/n8tallica1/Soiler_Turbo.jpg

Thanks for the feedback so far guys!

-N8

Edited by natallica

Not the best picture but how 'bout this? The same font style would also be used for the larger (spoiler top) decal.

-N8

N8 where's that gonna sit? I was think'n centered, is this to one side? Maybe I'm "corn-fused"...

-N8

That's how I invisioned it. I personally like that. Alot!

-N8

that's a sweet one too

N8 where's that gonna sit? I was think'n centered, is this to one side? Maybe I'm "corn-fused"...

Jerry,

N8 is going to do the center mount large Turbo decal, he was just showing here what Crazy Quest had requested (turbo on the side decal)

Jerry,

N8 is going to do the center mount large Turbo decal, he was just showing here what Crazy Quest had requested (turbo on the side decal)

Thanx Nick... for "UN CornFuse'n" me! I was even sorta get'n use to it... work'n it... centered & all? :wacko: :o ;)

Edited by kidjc

Sending out the decals to Nick tomorrow for fitment purposes!

Hey Niko if you could, give me a measurement on the Turbo decal for the top of the spoiler... whatever you think looks best (size-wise) and we'll go with that.

Like I said this would be much easier for me to measure and lay out, if one of those sweet spoilers made it's way onto my car ;)

-N8

Edited by natallica

Sending out the decals to Nick tomorrow for fitment purposes!

Hey Niko if you could, give me a measurement on the Turbo decal for the top of the spoiler... whatever you think looks best (size-wise) and we'll go with that.

Like I said this would be much easier for me to measure and lay out, if one of those sweet spoilers made it's way onto my car ;)

-N8

Sweet! I'll look forward to them and also get you those measurments.

Thanks N8!

Hey Nate, are you offering these in any colors other than white? How about one with the 3 diamonds in red mitsu logo with the border or something like that? Just food for thought, I need to go thru all your offerings and place a big order at some point anyhow. I may as well include these when I do that.

BC_99

edit: I guess the better questions is have you made them in any other colors yet?

Edited by BC_99

Hey Nate, are you offering these in any colors other than white? How about one with the 3 diamonds in red mitsu logo with the border or something like that? Just food for thought, I need to go thru all your offerings and place a big order at some point anyhow. I may as well include these when I do that.

BC_99

edit: I guess the better questions is have you made them in any other colors yet?

He's also doing a feeler for the big "TURBO" decal that usually goes on the rear hatch glass...but this one will be for the spoiler...wicked sweet!

I can pretty much make 'em in any color, but wanted to standardize the ordering process by just making silver and white the "normal", but I guess I can do any color for you guys and I'll try to throw a Mitsu design in as well. It actually would be cool to make many different ones so not everyones was the same

I'll be making a few adjustments to the overall dimensions...a little taller and the rear angle a little less pronounced.

I'll keep ya posted, work has been nuts for a while and I haven't had time to finish up my projects, but I promise....SOON!

Lookin good Nick

-N8

Thanks N8! Keep in mind the large "TURBO" decal you had mentioned too. I know I'm interested in one, and I know that Dylan (Crazy Quest) is interested in one too.

Yes I am. I was also wondering if you could do it in gold like the same color of my car.