Lower Shores Performance AKA Brian Arnone

Burton

I bought some Ultra honeycomb rims from him off Ebay....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...A%3AIT&rd=1

.....and recieved them within a week of him recieving my payment. I found out later that he was also someone from the boards and that he had hooked me up with a power steering pump a few months back that was in excellent shape and only $25.

The rims were in better shape than I was expecting and were packaged very well.

I was so pleased with the service that I am in the process of getting this from him....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...%3AAAQ%3AUS%3A1

I expect this deal to go off without a hitch just like all the others.

Thanks again, Brian.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another Pat on the back for Lower Shores Performance!

Brian has been great to deal with. I have bought several things from him in the past few months and he was quick with the shipping and his e-mail responses.

JSwan

As expected the hood I spoke about in my first post showed up and was in better shape than I was expecting. It was well packaged and he was timely in shipping.

Thanks again Brian!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I ordered a set of oil cooler lines from Brian/LSP on Wednesday and they are sitting in my living room floor today (Saturday). They were very well packaged and look even better than the pictures.

Brian was excellent with communication, and I still can't get over how fast I got these considering he had to put them together first. His business is top notch and I will definitely be ordering more items from him soon.

Thanks,

Ken Blalock

I've bought several items from Brian and he always delivers a high quality product as well as quick shipping. A pleasure to do business with someone with such high integrity. A shame that there aren't more vendors like him.

Rgds,

Jms

• 8 months later...
I had Lower Shores Performance do a 52mm throttle body for me. It came back great he did a superb job. I sent it out used and abused he sent it back looking brand new. If you need some work done he is highly recommended. Thank you Brian Arnone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I sold Brian some fuel rail and throttle body cores, and he was AWESOME to deal with. I was running slow due to writing papers and preparing for finals for school, and he was extremely patient with me. Once again, great guy, super friendly, and incredibly honest. I'd deal with him again in a heartbeat.

Thanks again Brian! :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
I ended up purchasing his services of porting and blending my TB and Intake manifold. They look ten times better then when they were shipped out. He put up with answering my questions for about a month without any purchases and I really appreciated the help. I just bought (about a month after the tb & manifold port) a steel braided oil return line and a fitting for my steel oil feed line and everything was great, thanks!

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Brian is a standup guy. No question in my mind. I bought a head (off ebay) from a guy that had Brian build it a few years ago. The head had never been bolted on a block and was a NJV head that Brian did some very nice work to. I get the head on my car and couldnt get everything working correctly. I emailed Brian and he called me on the phone and walked me through fixing my problem step by step. My car would still be sitting on jack stands if it werent for guys like him. Anyone in the Southeast need work done or good sound advice? This is your trustworthy standup guy.

BC_99

When my 19c took a dump....Brian hooked me up with a good used 12a and shipped it fast as I got it in 3 days wow from NC to Hawaii,amazing.........My car is a dd if it weren't for brians efforts I would have been SOL...

Brian is the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I plan on putting some of his awesome braided lines on my car shortly...Thanks again Roberto

I would like to thank Brian for the wideband GB. Smooth transaction with FedEx next day delivery. Have bought other items from him in the past with similar results.

Thank you and a great holiday to you,

Jms