Arnold the Governator is a Nazi

Dcrasta

Bah! he's more American than most of us here. He's the terminator for pete's sake.

You are all about the political threads of late, aren't you!

As you should be.. Think about it. .8 years of what? And now Gas @ 200% more that when Bush was sworn in. He was elected the average price of gasoline was 1.40 a gallon. Has your pay increased by 200%? Folks better start asking questions, paying attention, and make noise/take action. I would like to be able to afford a car next year..

seems like the article is stretching abit with arnie.

and very interesting read about Manson.Seems like the same general things said about him have been said about alice cooper,Ozzy,and a slew of others over the years.They are all the anti-christ and we are all doomed...lmao

I enjoyed the videos though.Makes me want to go throw my Manson cd's in the cd player :hmm3grin2orange:

... am I the only one that fails to see the resemblence? Maybe he has a skull/face on his belt buckle, but uh, I have one too?

Also to educate those, the Nazi Swastika is literally a buddhist symbol for peace etc, only turned 45*. I remember an asian exchange student wore the symbol, and oh man... try explaining that one to school principals <_<

Hitler designed the modern freeway system and cloverleaf-style interchanges. I love them, does that make me a Nazi? Are we all Nazis for driving on these devil-inspired contraptions every day?

Pfft.......

Once again, "Propaganda is fun kids.....let's all play in it."

Turborusty

I have when people get blamed for their parents mistakes. Just becuase his father was a crazy nazi....Arnie wasn't even born yet....its meaningless...And honestly...i hate when people judge other people....This brings up a completely different subject but hey....Skulls might just be his thing...That entire site is based on a ring and a belt buckle....with a skull....its not exactly the same so who really knows what it means. Just because I have a rebel flag on my truck does that mean I want a slave? Jack sparrow had a skull on him...Didn't see anyone throwing the Nazi flag up..

I hate when people say the nazis were crazy lunitics...We know how horrible it is and I would never condone any racist acts or hate or violence..but what your are raised to be is just that...If you were born hating jewish people and raised since you were sucking on a passie to hate jewish people....you're gonna hate jewish people...Same for race....religion etc

I hate when people think other religions are wrong especially when they know nothing about them. If you are born in Mecca....How many of you honestly think you would be a christian? Your own father would prabably kill you. The muslim faith is different...but not that much different from christianity....not that you don't have a choice..but choice only comes with exposure and knowledge....Most christians think muslims are evil..Most think Alah is a different god.....ITS JUST A DIFFERENT LANGUAGE .....

In the US we have more freedom to decide.....chances to think..research...believe is something different. YET......most christians think that a buhdist...whos family has been practicing the same religion for over 2000 years...is just going to "see the light" and be just like you..the "right way"...come on....

Eventually I think everyone gets to a point in their life when they have experienced different things and they are ready to make a choice. What to really believe.....how to think outside what your parents taught you..or whoever raised you. Think for yourself....and make an honest, educated, and unbiased decision on what to think about the world and everyone living in it.

but some people just keep right on being retards.....

Arnie might be a Nazi..he might not....Why I started typing all this...I have no Idea......

Oh and "You"...is not directed at anyone....its just there.

Did anyone commenting read the entire link? IF so, the symbolism is very blatant. Symbols mean a lot, and ignoring them is to ignore the hidden messages that are sent to many people. Funny, I dont think its a random act for this buckle to have so many of the Nazi symbols. As far as being 'raised a certain way', most people do have very strong influences from their parents, but at some point (umm... Adult hood?) its time to start thinking for yourself. I doubt its all so innocent, and even if it is, he is a State Governor, and needs to be aware of what images he is projecting. From my eyes, I see this as a subtle endorsement of the Nazis. Reading history makes me see things I guess, and these are Serious times, everywhere you look there is corruption and crime. No one wants to challenge the status quo, everyone only concerned about 'their' little pocket. I'm somewhat amazed by the lack of outrage, but then again this is a car forum. Lets resume talking about cars.. (umm.. Gas prices got anyone outraged yet?!)

It resembles and suggests the classic Nazi SS Totenkopf symbol; although the bones are crossed instead of being stacked as in the classic SS-Logo and the skull is not cocked to one side slightly. From a distance or at lower resolutions, it is easy to mistake this image for a classic SS Totenkopf symbol. It certainly suggests that standardized insignia, but it is not the classic Totenkopf symbol.

So its not the exact symbol that the Nazi used. Just in the same style.

Look, let's just put it this way.. a public outcry over something that's "ASSUMED" to be a Nazi-LIKE belt buckle? Hmm. First, you'd have to prove that it is, in fact, a NAZI symbol.. secondly, if you did prove it.. how many people would actually believe you? Propaganda works in two ways.. One, for the right reasons.. Second, for the wrong reasons.. In all reality, nothing will make a difference because Arnold is still going to be popular amongst people. Might as well call every rocker on MTV who has ever worn a belt with a skull on it a Nazi.. It's not that we're not serious about the message you're trying to get across.. it's just the wrong place to try to persuade people. Car forum or not, I don't think the majority of people here really give a sh!t.

what do Nazi's have to do with gas prices? and Arnold is not a Nazi. for the love of god, i quit. i'm building a shuttle and flying into space with enough food to last me the rest of my life. it's been nice knowing everyone. hah.

what do Nazi's have to do with gas prices? and Arnold is not a Nazi. for the love of god, i quit. i'm building a shuttle and flying into space with enough food to last me the rest of my life. it's been nice knowing everyone. hah.

Don't forget your hair gel AJ...I wouldn't want you up in space lookin all ragedy...lol...See you next weekend man...

Don't forget your 10mm and 12mm wrenches and a spare ignitor box!

As you should be.. Think about it. .8 years of what? And now Gas @ 200% more that when Bush was sworn in. He was elected the average price of gasoline was 1.40 a gallon. Has your pay increased by 200%? Folks better start asking questions, paying attention, and make noise/take action. I would like to be able to afford a car next year..

I think Nazi everytime I hear "beautiful people"

the way he yells "hey" makes me envision large crowds doing the "hail hitler" thing

Arnold is German

fact is he's going to wear some things that relate to his German heritage...

he's not a Nazi...........

Arnold is not german, he's from Turkey. Blaming Arnold for the gas prices is retarded. Arnold is governor of California not President. This has had to be the most retarded topic ever made. I mean honestly, did you sit and read that whole thing and thought to yourself that Arnold has to be Hitler's cousin because of a belt buckle? This has been one of the biggest wastes of my time EVER. No offense dude, but if your trying to timeline certain events then could it possibly be that the gas prices are high because we went to war? Did you forget that we're in Iraq? The Nazi's are dead and so are most of the people that believed in the mess.

And for the person that says they have a rebel flag also known as a confederate flag you have to consider other peoples feelings. To represent the confederate flag is to say you believe in slavery and everything else that the condeferates fought for. So when your driving down the road and you have the flag on your vehicle it tells african americans and other races that you believe in it. Regardless of how you truly feel about other races that is what you are portraying.

People worry to much about the small things in life and need to be worried about the bigger picture. We should be paying a 1.36 a gallon right and your wasting your free time worrying about a stupid buckle with a skull on it. Use your free time and protest these gas prices. I'm sure all members of this forum would support you on that.

Edited by Lusion972