NEVER Seen Swap Attempt

iGSR_VR

After so many years am frankly tired of the G54B,

It cost me almost $2000 to go MPI last time that's without the tuning and Dyno time...

I thought about the 2JZ swap but too mush money $$$$

So I was thinking of swapping the 2RZ what is the 2RZ??? Great Question its is the 2JZ cousin...

2RZ is a 2.4

3RZ is a 2.7 Both are still 4 Cylinders and whip hell of power STOCK factory head gasket handles 30lbs of boost

My car only has 52K, me and frined are going to do the swap here is the my car and below is the engine

It is currently doing 438HP on 16 Lbs of boost but we need a wide Band sensor to tune it better with Mega Squirt...Enjoy

Forged Rods from a ( secret Car you can find in the junk yard )

Crank Stock ( make over 1000 HP on the stock CrankShaft )

Stock Cams

Stock Timming Belt

Garret T60

ARP Headstuds

1st GEN Supra Celcia MAS

Stock Headgasket

Tweaked Oil Pump

I keep you guys posted

http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/tt284/in_line_motors/Conquest/IMG_1070_zps13cf6a2f.jpg

2RZ

http://i620.photobucket.com/albums/tt284/in_line_motors/AE86%20GT-S%20PART%20OUT/DSCF7172.jpg

Edited by iGSR_VR

This is the 22re replacement. How did it make 438 without a wideband?

Got to ask my homeboy that I believe he had one when tuning but not when they went back to fine tune it

I will verify for you and get back to you with the answer.

From what I read these are in Toyota trucks . Did they make turbo versions or did u half to make it turbo?

Yes Tacoma 2RZ

Toyota T100 3RZ

I see TRD makes a super charger for them but I do not believe they came Turbo Charge from the Factory

The turbo Manifold you can get from Gato or from Thread stone Performance.

Can't you use w59 Bellhousing and run a w58 trans? Though they don't standup to much power, it'll work.

Perhaps there is way too use a r154?

Okay I dont know mush but my friend has been racing his car for a while now his T50 came from the Supra Celica he said it bolts right up.

He also told me that's what guys with the 22R use to run back in the days its like steel hard transmission

Again I can only go by what he tells me ( i doubt he's wrong ) he built this motor himself and he wants to put in my car.

My buddy had a taco with the TRD supercharger, 7th injector kit, and dang near everything else TRD on it and it rolled out. He never had it tuned either(ya I know, not smart). Fast little truck!

My buddy had a taco with the TRD supercharger, 7th injector kit, and dang near everything else TRD on it and it rolled out. He never had it tuned either(ya I know, not smart). Fast little truck!

NICE, do you have a picture

in those long threads where all the dreamers were fantasizing about DOHC head on the 54, this exact motor i suggested

seeing as adapting some off brand head, you will no longer have a mitsu motor anyway, with "hopeful" perfomance at best.

Go RZ and get it over with. Hell. put "mitsubishi" on the valvepan covers

way back in the 90s heavy 3500# 10sec full street GNs were tuned on O2 volts and scan tool

They lasted years without ever seeing a widebahd or a dyno

t50 tranny is a weak pos rolla 5spd.... you must mean the W50

oops wrong link

Edited by jinx