June 13th Nor-Cal Blox Evolution II

CarlosFley

Yo peeps!!! What's up?? Hope all is well with everyone. Some of y'all in the Nor Cal may remember Blox Evolution from last year around June in San Francisco's Pier 70. Well they're doing it again this year and I think it's only right for all the SQ owners of Nor-Cal to meet and represent the SQ community of the USA! Lol anyway let's get the ball rolling so we can have a nice turn out! I know there's more than a dozen SQ's in the bay so don't be all shy now!

http://i1378.photobucket.com/albums/ah96/FleyCarlos/evosite-evo2-coming-banner2_zpsmqwwi0va.png

I would love to have my car running by this time! If anyone in the NorCal area wants to meet up and knows about wiring or could help me troubleshot some issues let me know! Will provide beer and pizza! haha :D

Where ya located? There's quite a few members in Nor Cal, they're just being punks right now lol

• 2 weeks later...

I might go I don't know yet. I'm debating whether or not to pay $40 haha but I'm FORSURE going to revolocity in august already registered for that in San Mateo supposed to be 300,000 sq feet if I remeber right and that one is $30

Ohh yupp, going to that one then! Lol

• 2 weeks later...