Can you share pictures from photobucket anymore?

clueless

I am trying to post progress pictures from photobucket but it does not seem to be working. Ive read the FAQ about posting pics and Im doing the exact same thing.

Is this just because you can no longer post image from photobucket?

The only time I can get it to show is using the image icon. then pasting the "Direct" link and click okay. The image will show up. but i will not let me post it.."you are not allowed to use that image extension on this community."

Help please.

Edited by clueless

I don't know why the site doesn't like your pics. I tried posting yours with the correct thumbnail link tab and got the same "not allowed...Img extension" blah blah thing you stated, but tested posting a random pic of mine and is showed up fine. It's weird. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

BC_99

I don't know why the site doesn't like your pics. I tried posting yours with the correct thumbnail link tab and got the same "not allowed...Img extension" blah blah thing you stated, but tested posting a random pic of mine and is showed up fine. It's weird. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

BC_99

thanks for your help anyway. atleast now I know there is something wrong with all my image. dont know whats wrong with it tho.

here is yours===>http://i601.photobucket.com/albums/tt93/BC_99/fiji/20140827_192243_zpstxv2b1wv.jpg

here is mine===>http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag109/kawiwee/IMG_0101_zpsdxk0kvgd.jpg

Edited by clueless

BC_99

I just got it to work, thanks big time. I compared your image URL to my image URL side by side. The problem is after the .jpg mine is .jpg~original

i dont know why it is like that, but once i deleted it. it works now. thanks for all the help everyone. and ya if you have the same problem go to the URL and delete where it shows "~original" after .jpg

I just got it to work, thanks big time. I compared your image URL to my image URL side by side. The problem is after the .jpg mine is .jpg~original

i dont know why it is like that, but once i deleted it. it works now. thanks for all the help everyone. and ya if you have the same problem go to the URL and delete where it shows "~original" after .jpg

Lol, glad you figured it out. Nice flatty!

BC_99

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...