Which Quest?

TyQuest

Got a dilemma so I am going to ask for some input here. I was looking at getting a new project Quest as a replacement for the one the ex took. I have 2 options:

1) 87 Quest red,no engine,trans and hit left front w/bent frame all cosmetics to fix included clear title last tagged 15 yrs ago

2) 88 Quest yellow, blown engine but no title last tagged 4 yrs ago

Like to have both but that isn't happening so which do you guys think would be the best option,the car is for an engine swap so either way the engine condition doesn't matter

Got a dilemma so I am going to ask for some input here. I was looking at getting a new project Quest as a replacement for the one the ex took. I have 2 options:

1) 87 Quest red,no engine,trans and hit left front w/bent frame all cosmetics to fix included clear title last tagged 15 yrs ago

2) 88 Quest yellow, blown engine but no title last tagged 4 yrs ago

Like to have both but that isn't happening so which do you guys think would be the best option,the car is for an engine swap so either way the engine condition doesn't matter

my oppinion i'd go with the yellow one. titles can be obtained and i just really love yellow quest. haha plus with all the body damage to the red one even with the parts to fix and having the frame pulled you can never really be completely possitive that it will drive as good. but that's just my oppinion.

time is money,

time it takes to do replace front end parts + effort of aligning parts + paint + pulling frame + headaches when stuff doesn't line up..

( is greater than )

price + effort + time to obtain a title = rolling shell

and yellow ones are faster.. in str8 lines and in turns.. B)

Edited by The Rabbit1