ALL CLEAR HAIR PURIFYING AND CLEANSING SYSTEM

VICE

Has anyone ever used this? So I had to take a hair test for a pre employment drug test this morning and I was told this product works to remove impurities from your hair.. Anyone have any previous user feedback? First hair test I've ever taken, also the quickest hair cut I've ever gotten!

Everything I hear about hair cleaners is they don't work. I've never had to find out tho because I've only had urine tests for employment and those are easy to beat. Good luck. Edited by Burton

Stop doing drugs is one but it wont work because it goes in to the root and its imbedded in the hair folicles or how ever its spelled....unless you've been clean for a lil while I would say your screwed but I could be wrong.

Well I heard THC for example, stays in the hair for a year or two. I used the shampoo in the morning before I went in for this test, shaving the head would not have been sufficient as they would have taken an arm pit hair, or pubb.. :lightingzapA: I am not a drinker, I mean I'll have a few beers herre or there but that is not how I like to pass my time and have fun, not my brand of Whiskey.. I like to blaze the finer trees and a good example is I can drive after smoking plenty bud like real good but not so good drunk, I don't like down-ers.. I HOPE this thing works it was $30 by the way!

You do know both weed and alcohol are both classified as depressents, right?

Well I heard THC for example, stays in the hair for a year or two. I used the shampoo in the morning before I went in for this test, shaving the head would not have been sufficient as they would have taken an arm pit hair, or pubb.. :lightingzapA: I am not a drinker, I mean I'll have a few beers herre or there but that is not how I like to pass my time and have fun, not my brand of Whiskey.. I like to blaze the finer trees and a good example is I can drive after smoking plenty bud like real good but not so good drunk, I don't like down-ers.. I HOPE this thing works it was $30 by the way!

First off, I think you're screwed. What kind of job makes you get a hair follicle test anyway? CIA? I've passed the urine tests before, but never tried a hair test. Second, I think its irresponsible to be driving while your under the influence of anything. I'm not one who's going to sit here and tell you that pot is evil and wrong, as a matter of fact I've been known to enjoy it from time to time myself. However, when you drive, you're risking not only your own life but also other people who didn't get to make that choice. I'm not trying to pick a fight or piss you off, but I really hope you do reconsider your driving habits.

Good luck,

Chris

damn man, I wish i would have read this sooner. I had to get a hair test for my job at GM, smoked A LOT in my time. There is a method that I used but it depends on a lot of different things like how thick your hair is, your diet, how fast it grows etc... Basically soak your hair in vineger for about 10-15 min. Then wash it out with tide. After wash it again with Aloe Rid from nexxus. You should be able to get it at a hair salon or a drug store. Its the $hit that swimmers use on thier hair to remove the cemicals from the pool. I did that a bunch of times, it destroys your hair, but does work. I had quit for a while before I had my test but was still around it almost every day. Best of luck man, sorry I didn't see your post sooner.

ps you can't do a buss cut cause they need a certain lenght/ amount. Trust me I shaved my entire body, had to tell the doctor lady that my girl don't like hair....lol I let her check...lol just to give me more time

Edited by idriftjunk

Yeah that picture of that incident was last years CINCO DE MAYO by the way so perfect example there don't drink and drive.. The hair test by the way is for a sales position at a dealership and I am used to urine tests myself that are easy to fool/cheat/pass.. This All Clear shampoo and gel is supposed to be good and it's made to pass a hair test so we shall see alright, I'll know in about 2 to 3 days.. I hope I get this job too.. =D OH I walked out of Flippers

the other day after they told me not to clock in for like an hour or two of my scheduled shift like twice and I wasn't the only one they we're telling that too and expect us to work off the clock? Nonsense.. So hoping I pass this hair test I'm also hoping my MVR doesn't disqualify me..

MVR

Edited by VICE

reading hair is like reading your diary , it has nothing to do with now it shows drug usage over time , a one time user most likely has little to worry about it's the daily or semi dayly user they are looking for , basicly the long time drug user is screw'd as state'd before

Unless he did a complete buzz cut and then shaved his head he is screwed, the hair is like the bone marrow...it shows EVERYTHING

Actually any hair follicle will work...even his pubie forest must be shaved...

He would need a complete body wax.....

i know, i know... get cancer then you can have chemo, solved!

im sure they see people everyday making fools of themselves removing body hair. its going to be pretty obvious whats going on. if you cant give up the green you may want to reconsider the field your trying to get in. who says it will be the last test?

Move to Hawaii nobody cares here...if they tested 95% of the "work force" would be laid off...luckily I am in the 5% that would still have a job...

For I am NO drug addict!!!....................................For I am a proud alcoholic....

now pass me another beer and my pants if you can find them

Weed takes a long time to get out of your system depending on frequency of smoking. Many people say you can clean it from your system within 30 days without cleaners. Not if you're a daily smoker. I've seen people trying to cleanse naturally, drinking lots of water every day, and avoiding being around the stuff. Two months later they were still dirty.

THC is stored in fat. Skinny people with high metabolism will get it out of their system quicker than overweight people. People also think the urine cleaners strip the stuff from their system. It doesn't, it only masks the THC and confuses the test- that's why lots of times if you use a urine cleaner it will produce an inconclusive result. Oh, and people don't fail tests by being around second hand smoke, unless you are in a very confined space with the stuff daily. People who say they don't smoke but failed because they were around second hand pot smoke are liars whom just can't be man enough to admit they like the ganj.

Anyway, hair tests. THC is stored in fat, and there's many places on the body where the fat layers are close to the skin layers holding the hair folicles. That means it's easy for the THC to get in the hair. It also means that as you're trying to rid your body of the THC in your fat, it's getting thuroughly in your hair. Now lets say you stop smoking for 30 days and the THC is out of your fat for the most part (or at least reduced enough to not have a high enough concentration to fail the pee test. That THC may be out of your fat, but it's moved onto the hair. So you wait a couple more weeks and are now at about 45 days. This has given the hair long enough to grow out of your skin long enough where you can cut your hair, so you shave your body. Guess what? there's still THC in the folicle, and it's still puting it into your hair- albiet at reduced numbers.

Hair tests are the best way to find all drugs in your system, and concentrations of them because all different drugs react and are stored in the body different. Coke will be out of your system in 2-3 days, but can show in your hair in one level or another as long as you are doing it. Same thing with meth. That's why government jobs, emergency medical people, firefighters, etc... always get hair tests. They are the easiest to find illegal drugs, and the hardest test to "mask".

Don't let that think you won't get this job though. I've seen plenty of smokers "pass" a hair test, or so they think they did. They never passed, the pot showed up in their hair, but the employer didn't really care about the pot. No meth or coke showed up in the hair, and they were willing to look past the pot. You'd be suprised how many employers hire employees not because they passed the drug test, but because they passed the right substances. I've taken two urine screens for a job hire when I hadn't been able to use a urine cleaner and had been smoking as usual, but got the job. I KNOW the pot showed up, but it would have been the only thing that had. They didn't care I smoked pot, they just didn't want anyone who had the sort of drug habit that might cause them to steal or be violent.

As far as driving goes, it's like anything else- only in moderation. There was a time where I'd drive really stoned, or even smoke while I was driving. After a close call, I stopped that, but I do still drive when I got a little buzz going. It's like drinking. You may have a couple drinks and be within the blood alcohol content laws, but still feel a little buzzed. Anyone who gets pissed about someone smoking a joint and then hitting the road better be the sort of person who won't touch their car keys after one sip of booze, or after taking certain perscription meds, otherwise they would be hypocrites. Hell, even someone who speeds or has illegal emissions wouldn't be able to say much.

Personally, I think drug screens are a violation of our rights and privacy. The fact that marijuana is illegal is silly at best. It's no worse for ya than booze (and some studies show it's way better for you than booze), and an excellent opprotunity to make a ton of tax dollars.

Check it out.... The gov't could legalize weed and tax the heck out of it. Chances are it would probably remain about the same price to the consumer as it's a cheap crop to produce. This would in turn put some out of work farms back in biz, which is always good fro the economy. The taxes from the sale of pot could be funneled into the "War On REAL Drugs", and probably pay for a good chunk of it. That would free up all the other tax money that was previously spent on "The War On Drugs"- some of which that was being wasted on weed crimes. So now ALL the tax money going to fighting drugs would be going into fighting the right ones, all the old tax money spent on it is going to other things. Weed could be taxed according to THC content. That would make sure that the really good smoke got taxed a bit more than the schwag, and also allow people to produce it at home and and clone whatever strains they wanted, as potent as they wanted, but they'd be taxed accordingly. If you want to produce your own you would have to go to the court to get a permit and taxation info. If you got busted growing without the proper credentials, you get hammered. If you get busted with the stuff without a tax stamp (whether on the pack of joints you bought at Wal Mart, or the one given to you by the courts) you'd get hammered. If you're smoking it in a public place that's not designated as a pot safe smoke zone you get hammered. You cause a car accident after smoking recently, you get hammerd (there is already existing technology that can "smell" the cannaboid content in the air around someone, and could help prove a current level of higness in conjunction with "tests" similar to field sobriety tests).

So now all the taxes previously going to the war on drugs could go to better places. The taxes on pot, and fines associated with people being stupid with pot could all go to fighting real drugs. It would free up prison space for real criminals. It would lower violent crimes some as there wouldn't be the drug dealers fighting and killing people over weed debts or weed turf (even tho they'd still carry on as normal with the other drugs). It would put some farmers back to work, not to mention the people responsible for packaging and distributing. The money that potheads are now giving to drug dealers for pot would get back into the economy legaly. Fast food and regular food sales would go up due to more munchie binges. And the thing that I think may be best of all is that it would just make people chill a little more. People might not be so quick to start fights or wars.

Obama wants to fix things- maybe he needs to look into that. He could hire me to be the "Pot Czar"

I don't know how anyone can drive after smoking.

The one and only time I tried (back when a dime bag wouldn't fit in your pocket) I slammed on the brakes everytime a leaf blew across the road.

Good thing I was only going 5 mph!