• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

question,

is this ONLY for G54B based power?

what if i go 4G64 and make 500hp? still up in here :?:

Randy,

The G54B can make the 500hp! And just to provide an extra incentive the first street driven G54B Conquest to post a 500hp dyno sheet here will receive $250.00 and if it has a FuelinjectionPro system they will receive $500.00 from us.

Our car will not count.

Ed

well first off ED, your Looney! :shock:

second, i need a better headgasket! 8)

are you prepared for this? are you ready for the mass crazyness?

your crazy, crazy crazy crazy.

ugh, ahhh, ok im IN.

question,

is this ONLY for G54B based power?

what if i go 4G64 and make 500hp? still up in here :?:

Randy,

The G54B can make the 500hp! And just to provide an extra incentive the first street driven G54B Conquest to post a 500hp dyno sheet here will receive $250.00 and if it has a FuelinjectionPro system they will receive $500.00 from us.

Our car will not count.

Ed

Hell then im gonna keep the g54b for sure and btw, would i have to upgrade my injectors too? i have 75lbs

Phil,

Rules will be:

(1) Street driven car, driven to and from the dyno.

(2) Gas for fuel, any octane ( Next contest will have a octane limit. Lets see the 500hp street car- 1st).

(3) Water injection can be used.

(4) NOS- if used 50hp max, cutoff with pressure switch at 15psi of boost.

(5) Any turbo and boost.

(6) G54B only.

Thanks,

ED

I would think that "street driven"would mean no race gas;no alky.N2O maybe a small shot.

i would like to try.I see so called street cars in mags all the time boasting 400 plus.They are most all 4valve headed and mpi.The biggest thing I think is thier turbo sizing.most here seem to think a huge ole turbo is too much for the street;too much lag.

our motors are 2.6 and those cars are 2.0 and smaller running atleast a TO4 in some trim;some T60's.Don't know the numbers on these but they are bigger than any turbo I have ever seen on a starion outside a full race car.hemi's need a huge amount of air to be happy.Maybe we are being too conservative.

My car has never been able to get a grip and launch go so I race from a 30mph start when I am playing around.Less chance of breaking stuff from a hard launch.

I would think that "street driven"would mean no race gas;no alky.N2O maybe a small shot.

i would like to try.I see so called street cars in mags all the time boasting 400 plus.They are most all 4valve headed and mpi.The biggest thing I think is thier turbo sizing.most here seem to think a huge ole turbo is too much for the street;too much lag.

our motors are 2.6 and those cars are 2.0 and smaller running atleast a TO4 in some trim;some T60's.Don't know the numbers on these but they are bigger than any turbo I have ever seen on a starion outside a full race car.hemi's need a huge amount of air to be happy.Maybe we are being too conservative.

My car has never been able to get a grip and launch go so I race from a 30mph start when I am playing around.Less chance of breaking stuff from a hard launch.

I agree.

There's a handful of us running T4's here though.

I don't think my 60-1 hi-fi would support 500 WHP though.

for those that think race gas shouldn't be allowed - you are nuts. when it comes to making big power on pump, there really is no replacement for displacement.

i suppose it could be done, but it'll be way easier on race. anyway, i'm entering this contest.

i rode in this '91 accord with an h22 making ~420 whp on pump and ~602 on race.

for those that think race gas shouldn't be allowed - you are nuts. when it comes to making big power on pump, there really is no replacement for displacement.

i suppose it could be done, but it'll be way easier on race. anyway, i'm entering this contest.

Im nuts. Sure am. Uh huh!

And ya I think race gas shouldn't be allowed.

Streetable means a run to the local gas station and not the race track to get your fuel. :)

Im nuts. Sure am. Uh huh!

And ya I think race gas shouldn't be allowed.

Streetable means a run to the local gas station and not the race track to get your fuel. :)

Hey mike when you say local gas station there are quite a few of them carries 110 octane. There's one about 30min away from me that has race gas at a gas station. But FIP allos it this contest.